i'm just gonna leave this here...

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
i saw the thread with the pics u made man, brightened up my day.. his videos are so fuckin dire and awkward that i cant bring myself to laugh at them... it makes me want to smash my laptop and destroy any evidence that ive ever seen this guy and his videos.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
in the hours of darkness under the orange glow of Manchester streets, dj levity was stood pondering his vision of a new super dj network that he would spearhead called bassline junkies...

when suddenly he was startled by an owl..

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Look at this on his comments:

Levity Enquries Only Via Following:
djlevity@djlevity.co.uk / Facebook Private Message

04 June at 15:19Levity No contacting unless you have full details, Including proposition, dates & fees readily available to be paid directly into account at that time. No consideration will be given to random fishing enquiries. Only If you follow this guideline will you receive a response from myself with account details & then confirmation following payment.

04 June at 15:24Levity None negotiable costs for bookings:
Travel Expenses / Accomodation & Associated Costs / Booking Fees

04 June at 15:28Levity Set Guidelines: Minimum 1 hour. Minimum set start time 12am
:rolleyes:

We should all try n book him steering as far clear from these guidelines as possible.

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
hahaha that drumming clip had me laughing he doesnt take his eyes off the camera!
is this guy for real tho??lol

luciduk

VIP Junglist
im loving this "levity" character, fucking convincing troll....

whoever it was, went through the effort to make a load of absolutly shit dnb tunes, and the shittest website to ever grace my monitor. All just for a laugh... Had me fooled for a while. No real person could be this shit at life.

those tunes are so bad, no real person could produce those with a straight face....

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
holy lesbian nun sex! he's not going to threaten me for my photoshop is he?

it wasn't my joke anyway it was $marty's. i just added a little bit for fun.

don't make me get my owls out!