im insane watching tv dloading 80megs what you doin hey what about world peace anyone

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Yo I was like thinkin like, people are fighting and shit you know, why man? If you like... like peace and things and are like, against war and killing and bad things reply to this thread with love, peace.

:not_worth

Also reply if you're watching TV or walls or radio.

:not_wroth :eek:nnt_wroth ::eek:th:not_worth::not-worht

Oh and I download fast son 80megs, more than my friend Butch he's at the UNI, 10megs or something maybe. He is very tall.

Also reply if you're doing something, I'm not like doing anything really just going insane watching women on TV. What is the thing nowdays with women on TV like shopping and eating and shit. Insaen!

:not_worth:not_wroth :eek:nnt_wroth ::eek:t

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Re: im insane watching tv dloading 80megs what you doin hey what about world peace an

:picture of cutesy cat looking funny with caption saying unrelated internet catch phrase abbreviation:

APERone

YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.
VIP Junglist
Re: im insane watching tv dloading 80megs what you doin hey what about world peace an

Are you high, sir?
Anyway, not watching TV, walls, or radio. Taking a quick study break cause I'm exhausted from text books. Stuck in my dorm with 10 megs too, whutup whutup

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist

Im watching walls. Too much hate makes my face hurt

:claown:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Yeah

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist

i'm up for a bit of world peace and some more :cwobell:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

EAHEAHEAHAEHEAHEAHEA

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUNG TUNA /SHEEP ..miss the fucker

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

wher ar dey