I'm in the 1k club...

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Thanks everyone I needed that...

Feeling a bit unloved, all the peeps at work forgot my Birthday, no cake, no card... Least the DnB forum crew look after their own!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you know it! now check this out, i booked you a holiday in iceland, youre going on 1 of sep:
http://www.skyscanner.net/eur/flights/results/lond/kef/080901/080914/selected-flights.html?owfc=easyez3461stncph080901$icelx5902cphkef080901&iwfc=germ4u805kefcgn080914$germ4u358cgnstn080914&

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
you know it! now check this out, i booked you a holiday in iceland, youre going on 1 of sep:
http://www.skyscanner.net/eur/flights/results/lond/kef/080901/080914/selected-flights.html?owfc=easyez3461stncph080901$icelx5902cphkef080901&iwfc=germ4u805kefcgn080914$germ4u358cgnstn080914&
hhahhahaha, Greggie bedda pack good and warm you know Iceland right... lots of ice

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Sweet, I've always wanted to go to Iceland, I love geologically interesting holiday destinations! Geysers too woweee this is gonna ruuule!

Really, that's a bit harsh!! When was your birthday?? And...how old?!
Sunday, I'm 27 now... It doesn't really matter anyway - I'm withdrawing somewhat from the social scene at my work, all the interesting people have left and been replaced with fucking irritating people... Think I've just been working here too long...

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Greg you should come to Finland aka Winland we got bears, beer, food, potatoes, raindeers, santa claus lots of young people etc. And you can stay at my place.

Greg P

VIP Junglist
or u in dire need of time off? when ppl start irritating u @ work...vacation is the answer :)
Greg you should come to Finland aka Winland we got bears, beer, food, potatoes, raindeers, santa claus lots of young people etc. And you can stay at my place.
Good advice - and thanks for the offer Tuna, might just take you up on that one day, you just went and listed all of my favourite things there!

Thing is I already took my holiday for this summer - way back in June me and the missus went to Italy, it was sweeeet but seems like a long time ago...

You know what I could really do with now is fat beats to drown out all the irritating people around me, and maybe a sandwich and some coffee, yes definately the coffee, that's a start, I'll feel way better after some more coffee...

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Funny you should say that, we're off to Ireland for a long weekend this weekend, it's her mum's B'day so should be fun... Lots to eat, even more to drink and lots of laughs, so that should be fun!

Weekend after that it's Notting Hill Carnival, which is my favourite thing of the year, then weekend after that we're off to my parents for my dad's B'day....

Think half the problem is that I knackered as I don't get any down time at the moment, still it's busy in a good way so I aint complaining!

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Happy belated birthday! Did you have a nice day?

Sounds like you're having a crappy time, when nothing is good, it wont stay like that though! I hope Ireland and guinness help ;)