im in love with timecode vinyls, what is the cheapest way to get a setup ??

drum_master

Hi
I think that my title says all. I went to a club and fall instantly in love, i couldnt stop fantazizing about playing my own tracks as if I play a vinyl. so what is the cheapest way to get me a timecode setup (ive allready have 2 turntables and a nunmark 2 channel mixer).

Thanks to all

MD

Serato and Traktor are the best but quite expensive. Check out some of the cheaper ones like torqe etc. Look on decks.co.uk in the timecode vinyl section as they sell most of the options.

i recently bought intimidation touch and id highly reccomend it! and at £200 its much cheaper than serato or traktor

I upgraded to serato recently and can't really fault it at all. Haven't had any sound issues / set up problems (other than club system issues like the wires being labelled wrongly) / crashes.

I am running it on a macbook pro so wouldn't expect faults from that, runs smoothly and really stable.

Having cue points and all you tunes right in front of you makes things so much easier.

EDIT: Yes it is expensive, but its for a reason. Had a go on traktor and it really didn't compare in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom