Im in desperate need of these vinyls can anyone help me find these 2 vinyls!!!!!!!!

Carlo lepore

DJ Sly and DJ Pacso - Its U Again / Warm Dem

Steppa and Kitcha feat Tonn Piper - Nitty Gritty / Lets Go Get em

Nu urban is all out of stock

Re: Im in desperate need of these vinyls can anyone help me find these 2 vinyls!!!!!!

DJ Sly and DJ Pacso - Its U Again / Warm Dem

Steppa and Kitcha feat Tonn Piper - Nitty Gritty / Lets Go Get em

Nu urban is all out of stock

I checked chemical and juno for you mate but they dont even have these tracks yet! id say your best bet is to keep a eye on nu urban untill they have stock again!

Re: Im in desperate need of these vinyls can anyone help me find these 2 vinyls!!!!!!

yer jus checked it out, never heard of this website before- start a new thread about the website and see if anybody has used it and if they was reliable - or jus wait for nu urban because they will have it restocked preety soon im sure!

mirage records are legit. the tunes your after aint even out yet

Toys R Us have them back in stock, back by popular demand

Has Nitty Gritty promo'd already then? Havn't been keeping an eye on new tunes recently as i don't have the money to buy them so i dont want to get my heartbroken as i know there is alot of sickness atm!!!

Back
Top Bottom