IM HURTING (vip)

the intro + the intro drums are frigging good to me, give it a very dark atmosphere, but the body of the song...

now you know how we, dark musicians feel inside like, HAH!

take it easy man

BTW: I'm a big big big big fan of SlipKnot, you can hear the influences in my latest track, betta fish... you can see how much anger is being put into each bit of that song ;)

i see alot of people are downloading the tune i would love to hear a bit more feedback about this one thank you .

the tune is doing very well geting alot of downloads im glad you all dig it have fun with it tare it up thank you dnbforum users

really love the switch at 1.26, sounds awesome.. really like the techy synth.

iv been going thru shit as well at the moment man. some days it just seems like everything only gets worse, but we gotta stay focused and keep making music!! hope your alright.

Yo man,
relly like it, but got one stupid question.

Saw alot of thacks, for example Tomba - Choke on Coke VIP (nice track), which are named Vip. what does it stand for?
Don't think that means very important person ;)

thank you for your words man. life can get at us at time but damn i say we get at life..

music is ... i have no words that could make since but ''feelings'' if i had to pick one word.

i hope all is well in all of your lives and if its not you will make it so .

''but we gotta stay focused and keep making music!!
aint that the truth

---------- Post added at 00:13 ---------- Previous post was at 00:08 ----------

o yes (vip) you see that when its a re edit with samples that wernt used in the first tune or for instance the slipknot vocal and guitar. i have a version with out. it still bangs but the (vip) is better and not always but mostly is with any case.

very important press i think i could be wrong if any one know the solid meaning to the use i would love to know as well

Oh man, there is no expression for that, but you found some lovely words. True true true...

We could be poor, we could live in a One-Room-Appartment, but we find out luck.

aww . yea hat makes since. ... really thank you all who are grabing the tune its a very good one and im glad all of you are showing interest.

there are more promo releases on my sound cloud to grab all 320s

hope all is well for every one

Back
Top Bottom