I'm going to rage

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
Apparently a label emailed me back saying they liked my songs but I never received said email and mmmmmm I'm just :mad: Of all emails why that one. I'm buzzed

wrong file to wrong email. revtech sent his dubsteps to the faculty and the essay to vengancerecordings.co.uk
funny i googled digital mp3 label dubstep and dnbforum was on top of the list. must be i dont know the lingo.

Cant you just get in touch with them and tell them you never recieved it?

That's what I did, but I have trouble connecting thru email and aim and such, so I did all this in person. My brother finds people going to the raves at his college, brings them over here and I have 10 people in my room listening to my tunes, if they like it they send out emails to people "they know" and labels and such. I guess the system works but I haven't had any emails back

I've had labels tell me they liked my tracks but even in those cases they didn't sign me (if that's what you were hoping they were going to do). So I wouldn't be too bummed out if you didn't recieve the email from that label saying they liked your track, because they may have just been giving some feedback.

I don't mean to be a bummer....this is just my own experience. It may not reflect yours ;)

cheers!

I'm gonna put up my tunes on tunecore soon anyways, make some bank! I've got a base group of fans at my school and I'm sure that should get some attention if I can say "Oh yeah, check out my song on itunes brah"

Hmmm I was considering getting my tunes on Tunecore, but I'll give that a rest for now. May 5th my first release on Echowide Music will be coming out in all major digital music stores, if that works well, I'll stick to them instead of using Tunecore!

If you are accepted - use services from distributors like state51 etc. they take apr. 10% offer good service and all you need to do is get IRSC codes. Much better then these random companies, with no door policy.

I got an email from Andy C saying he liked my tunes.
They where tracks I made on my 'Biblebasha' moniker though and the tracks where christian screamo jazz.
Not really dancefloor friendly as I use a 3/6.9 beat structure

Back
Top Bottom