Im getting reason 4 will i be able to use my wav samples?

wicked

hey sc do u mind if i ask you sum questions if i need to? iv neva used reason 4 b4?

wicked

hey sc do u mind if i ask you sum questions if i need to? iv neva used reason 4 b4?

I can try to help out as well. I've been using Reason 4. One tip that I seem to have to tell people, that I found out, is when you open the NN-19, there is automatically a patch in it,(the window up to the left on it). So when you open up a new NN-19, right-click on the unit, go to "initialize patch" and click on that, and it'll clear the windows for you to put a new sample in without the patch still havin' what was in there when you opened it, etc..pz

nice 1 man, i can use all the help i can get...

No problem man. I'm not expert myself, still learning. But as someone said to me, it's impossible to learn everything on Reason as there is so much you can do with it really.
I had to point out that NN-19 thing because when i first got it, it kept makin' a messed up noise when i put a sample in it and then i realized the patch had a sample in it, and then i troubleshooted and found out the initialize patch thing, after almost becoming frustrated to the point of giving up on that, lol. I used Reason 3 before it and it didn't have that situation, so it threw me off a bit, heh. pz and have fun with it.

Back
Top Bottom