I'm clueless

im at work so i cant listen to it now (will do later)
but it sounds like your trying too hard - its supposed to be fun.
Take a break from it - start another track and come back to this one - or just do something else for a bit.
peace.

what kind of speakers are you using, do they play sub at all? cos if so, take your main synth in this tune, lowpass it and pitch it down. until you have the sub. resample and use that maybe.

or just use a simple sin wave and have similar automation on the pitch/lfo/attack/decay etc etc as you do on the lead synth... simples!

---------- Post added at 10:27 ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 ----------

but after listening to it... dash out the lead synth, make a new one... this one will hold you back!

yeh man, all about time, id recommend ust learning to use the synthersisers first, work on getting a sound u want, look up tutorials if needs be,iv only just discovered how helpful even if i feel theyre cheating slightly they are!!!
its stressing me out too,got drums finally sounding fat and a nice synth but cant gell it all together or get the melody right either!

im at work so i cant listen to it now (will do later)
but it sounds like your trying too hard - its supposed to be fun.
Take a break from it - start another track and come back to this one - or just do something else for a bit.
peace.
Well i'm having a lot of fun, I'm discovering new reecebasses all the time, and wobbles and stuff, but nothing fits my main synth, tried equalizing and all, maybe my main synth is the problem.
It has a nice bas if it plays for a longer while but when it goes all stabby, there's no bass anymore, and that's where the problem is, Sometimes bass, sometimes no bass.
it could be my main synth that's the prob

just heard it.
yeah i would change the lead synth - in fact if you made that a deep fat bass instead and put in a new lead i reckon would be much better.
take the notes from that lead/bass and create a sub bass to give it some umphf

Back
Top Bottom