im claiming off the nhs ! what do you lot think ? (pics included)

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by _MILLA, Apr 22, 2012.

1. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

ill do my best to keep this as short as possible!

Last year i had knee reconstruction, the operation went fine but afterwards my leg was stuck straight for about 3 months cos i was in a cast for so long!

To bend my leg again i had whats called a manipulation where they basically knock me out and put my leg in a machine that snaps it then bends it for me...

heres the weird bit..

although that sounds like agony apparently its not, they told me i would wake up in recovery and maybe just have a slight pain in my knee..
    ...when i woke up in recovery i was SCREAMING my head off! for some reason they had put a cast on me and i had a mad burning feeling on my thigh! i have never felt anything so horrible in all my life!

the nurses ran over , started holding me down to the bed cos i was trying to get up , they gave me ashit load of morphine , that calmed me a bit...
    ...for some reason the head nurse refused to believe there was anything wrong with me , she told me to grow up and act like a man :0

they refused me water, i BEGGED for a drink and she told all the nurses to leave me alone, closed the curtain on me and said you can have a drink when you grow up.. and just left me..

LUCKILY! one of the nurses could tell there was something not right, she went behind the head nurses back and went and got my surgeon..

he came in after about 20 mins, and was going mad askin why i was in so much pain..

he brought massive scissors with him and started cutting away at the cast... as soon as a bit was cut off i ripped the cast off with my hands..

on my thigh was MASSIVE cut and it was bruised as fuck! the surgeon went mad..

they had put a cast on me when they shouldnt have and it had been cut into a point which had stuck into my leg and the heat of it had burnt all the surrounding area!

basically it was like getting stabbed with a hot blade :/

anyway , they didnt bother treating it... they just stuck a plaster on it and told me to take it off in two days...

and when i did, it looked like this...

[​IMG]

mingin ey? :(

[​IMG]

it was like that for MONTHS!

i had to go to the drs everyday for 3 months to have it cleaned and scraped... trust , that hurt!!

i couldnt have a showa with out a massive cover on my hole leg for 6 months

nor could i lie on my left side for six months

.. it went a million different colours , and the hospital gave me the wrong meds and let it get infected... TWICE!

now it is a massive scar about 1.5 inches wide , 4 inches long and half a cm deep!

i have had a complaint going on for ages, they admitted fault straight away.

my suregon gave me a formal apology and im going to get a settlement!!

i got a meeting on wedneday with a nhs solisiter!

im not sure how much i will get?! but either way after going through hell i hope its a tidy amount!!

anyway , fuck the nhs!!

story over!! :)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
  2. JHSE23

JHSE23 the yen

cut off the hand that feeds you, good move america!

3. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

Glad you got it sorted, a family member of mine had a similar experience to the point where they were probably about an hour away from death. Fucking incompetent cunts.

4. dnbkingz

dnbkingz bollocks

now this i can agree with you on.

Bang 'em for the £££. That's fucking incompitence if i've ever seen it. Can't let it go unpunished.

5. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Sure you aint been on the old krokodil?

6. _MILLA

hahahahaaaaa!!!! :D

---------- Post added at 20:12 ---------- Previous post was at 20:11 ----------

innit!! wankers! thing is im 23 and it hit me hard couldnt walk or do anything for myself cos my leg was that fucked!

if it had happened to an old person it would be 10000x worse!!

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

well gona do it mate! im lookin at a few grand i think :)

7. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

fair play man, although it does look like my chicken soup

8. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

when i saw this thread i thought it was going to be some minor bullshit, but thats fucked up man.

something that impinges on your life so obviously, and from what i assume was something straightforward (what kind of nurse/doctor doesn't know where to put a cast on?!) there should be no way that should have happened.
    hope you rinse them for many a quid man (y)

9. _MILLA

exactly mate! being told id wake up with no pain and to then wake up practically crying my eyes out was horrible :(

cheers bro! :1:

10. hyperd4eva

hyperd4eva H&M SCARVES

Shitty nhs man, none of them give a fuck.

11. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Oh, grow up.

12. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

fuckin ell man, that grim, grim indeed, but less we forget that the NHS do save lives at the same time...and amputate legs n all...hope u get it sorted.

13. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i got my banjo string ripped and had to get surgery on it but you dont see me suing the girl that ripped it

14. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

The NHS do get it wrong sometimes but then again dont we all

15. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Seriously? They can fix that shit in surgery? I just kind of let it fix itself, no prob... (y)

16. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

it was still attached but had a massive hole ripped into it like a paper punch hole

17. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Are you two gonna form a therapy group for people who've broken their cocks?

18. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

Who was doing the thrusting?

19. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

I'm quite literally at a loss for words..

---------- Post added at 02:27 ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 ----------

We already had a thread or two.

20. cptunicorn

cptunicorn Member

is your legs physical ability worse than before/movement worse than before the operation?

classmate of mine had something similar when he was 8 years old, cant really remember, but basically he broke his femur (thigh bone) and the doctors placed nails (to repair the broken bone) in the wrong place, or they used the wrongs nails...something along those lines. anyway, that fucked up the growth and development of his leg and he has had hip and thigh problems ever since, which have gotten worse every year. after the incident he couldnt do any sports and he slightly limps. he has had multiple surgeries almost every year and it just seems to be getting worse and worse. his whole thigh is scarred and really thin. he is a funny chap though and he always says that he feels lucky that the surgery that fucked up his leg happened in his early years, where the memories are blurred, and not in his teens, because for him his leg condition has become normal.

anyway, your photos look pretty gruesome. hope everything works well and you get enough money to tattoo that scarr up!

---------- Post added at 00:54 ---------- Previous post was at 00:50 ----------

bitch nurse

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012