I'M BACK!!

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
nothing much to be honest the usual,pendulum are shit, hazard is shit,andy c is god,dead babies etc....

welcome back nigel:wave:

mansell

husk basically*
VIP Junglist
nothing much to be honest the usual,pendulum are shit, hazard is shit,andy c is god,dead babies etc....

welcome back nigel:wave:
Ahhh.. not missed too much then!
Dead babies sounds about the only thing i've missed... but to be fair, not sure I want to get involved with that one.

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Oohhh that sounds fun :)
But very not at the same time.
had to did i climb atop of mountain as to signally recieve signal mobile however text messages checking required was apparent, offer from O2 looming. Treacherous weather cripples self esteem O2 offer important more than confidence of self.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
had to did i climb atop of mountain as to signally recieve signal mobile however text messages checking required was apparent, offer from O2 looming. Treacherous weather cripples self esteem O2 offer important more than confidence of self.
eh? you speaking yoda?

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Are you on top of a mountain when you wrote that?

Im painting pictures in my mind that THE DNB YODA is posting on dnb forum on top of a mountain protecting the world from "progressive jazz" or the dark side as its known

:not_worth

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Are you on top of a mountain when you wrote that?

Im painting pictures in my mind that THE DNB YODA is posting on dnb forum on top of a mountain protecting the world from "progressive jazz" or the dark side as its known

:not_worth
back in glorious isleworth is I, travelled train far.