I'm back! What have I missed?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
not sure, but i miss him. im pretty sure his paranoid delusional babble got him banned for trolling by im guessing gumbo. where you been though the place has been running wild with people saying racial words and saying i was a dork and generally pretending to know what they were talking about, and you know what i dont think they did!

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Papa Derpo admitted he accidentally brushed tallywhackers with a gentlemen of Egyptian origin in a Leisure Centre changing room.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
not sure, but i miss him. im pretty sure his paranoid delusional babble got him banned for trolling by im guessing gumbo. where you been though the place has been running wild with people saying racial words and saying i was a dork and generally pretending to know what they were talking about, and you know what i dont think they did!
Who called you a dork? I'll kills em! What about the racial slurs too? What happened.

good holiday Adam? i hope so. what stuff did you hit up while you were out there in the end?
Ah Sam. It was fucking wicked. Went to universal and was dragged to the malls by the missus, but it was cool. Got some sleek new garms too! Clothes are wicked out there! We also played mini golf with gators!

List variants of Mountain Dew to make me jealous please, also, pics?
Andy, you'd love it mate. I had the following dews:

Will post up holiday snaps inabit!

who was Ill Rabbi?

WHO ARE THE WARRIORS?

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Moskit posted a link for the thread in this thread. He found a guy on the forum JohnyDeaf. I said wouldnt it be funny if we bombarded him with messages, me, moskit and logikz, sent him a few messages. I said "we should really take this public", made a thread, whole of waffle starts posting him messages. Couple of days later I looked at the guys previous posts found a soundcloud link to one of his tunes, check the comment http://soundcloud.com/johnydeaf/ruddy-stepz . All turned sour after that.

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
i too have missed the above events and whilst i would thank the post, jmz, i don't want to feel as if i was somehow condoning such goading.

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
Where did you vacation to, man? If it's America then, "Fuck yeah, you've witnessed the land where all the people piss excellence, my friend."

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
you are a fackin dork :teeth: but we luvz ya

been fairly queit really on here one of those lulls...