DnB Im B1gsPoon, I focus in DNB looking for some real feedback. THANKS EVERYONE!!!

B1gSpOOn

B1gSpOOn Starting production at the young age of nine. He first picked up fruity loops to take a crack at producing with strong influences in hip-hop and techno.Picking up some decks and began spinning hosue parties and blasting out neighbors with hip-hop influenced sets sprinkled with techno not too long after.Fast forward over ten years later after picking up fruity loops and Big Spoon is still at it with loads of new tricks and gear up his sleeve, His fruity loop days are long in the past. Continuing on with strong hip-hop influences and leaving the techno behind and replacing it with dubstep,drum n bass, and electro house.taking heavy influences from Netsky,the Brookes brothers, J majik & Wickaman,Rusko,Sub Focus, Caspa. Coming at you live from massachusetts turn up your bass and enjoy the melodic dancy sound of BIG SPOON!!!!!! I would really appreciate any and all feedback that you guys have. If you like it maybe follow me. thanks alot.

Feedback time, yeah? Real talk time, yeah?

This sounds nothing like anything someone producing for 13 years straight would make - the drums are weak and the bass is generic, your big introduction ting sounds pretentious and wanky and you haven't contributed by posting any feedback on other people's tracks yet.

That's my real feedback, take it or leave it.

[I only listened to the first track, I didn't know this was like a continuous thing.]

Feedback time, yeah? Real talk time, yeah?

This sounds nothing like anything someone producing for 13 years straight would make - the drums are weak and the bass is generic, your big introduction ting sounds pretentious and wanky and you haven't contributed by posting any feedback on other people's tracks yet.

That's my real feedback, take it or leave it.

[I only listened to the first track, I didn't know this was like a continuous thing.]

BOOM! Bigspoon just got OWNED!

I ain't any good myself really so I can't be too critical, but yeah, for 13 years man, not amazing sorry!

Last edited:
is this a joke? if not at least you are still young and have time to learn some production techniques. The track is not good at all.

Back
Top Bottom