i'm an ignorant american, help me

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by W3st, Dec 6, 2012.

1. W3st

W3st Unsigned DnB Producer

So I've up and ready to finish my last year here in uni, and i want you folks from the europe place to help me not look like a complete fucktard when i decide to check out anywhere else but france.

lived in france for a while and speaks the shit but i mean places like the uk where im gonna get raped, cause thats what i believe is going to happen to my corpse if i get drunk and act a fool there spouting my nonsense ....as i usually do when i get sloppy

so help me please, let me know things to avoid, what areas etc. things not to say, things not to do and all that nonsense. i like to think some of you care about me on a deeper level than my shitty songs i post, but probably not

cheerio

2. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Don't ever sign off with cheerio. Instant rape.
    Never sneak up on a man who's been in a chemical fire.

3. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

4. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

If you want to challenge another man to a duel. You must first take off your white glove and smack him across the face. Those English are some proper people.

5. W3st

W3st Unsigned DnB Producer

i meant to say i was eating cheerios but i slipped and smacked my head on my keyboard.
    sorry my man

6. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Go Peckham. You will love it.

first of all.... London isnt like the states where peeps go on like theyre fukin he-man every second of the day. every yank ive had the pleasure of meeting..... and in particular black americans think they're all gangsta and shit.... then come to england and get themselves slapped up side the face by a quiet un assuming cockny. Theres no such thing as Gangsta over here. You just get cunts and normal bods and losers. The cunts.... you most probably will never see or meet.... they generally hang around chicken shops, estates etc etc and jump up raves... in general. They most probably will never be anywhere you visit as a tourist. Also.... be aware.... the further north you go the more "Gangsta" the little shits tend to be. Birmingham for example.... from my experience... 90% of the guys up there thing they're rambo.... 100% of the women are harbering daddy issues.... so be careful. Stick to London.... if you want to go out... go Shoredtich. Probably one of the better places to go in London if you want a decent night out without the threat of being stabbed by a 4ft knife wielding runt....... Brighton is good.... well worht a visit... party central really... espesh if you go during uni term. Fair amount of gays too.... and where theres gays theres intoxicating substances.

But yeh... iof you want to see the 'REAL' London.... head to places like Brixton, Peckham, Tottenham, Edgware Road, Notting Hill, Golders Green is always fun (loads of Hesidic Jews).... they arent the sort of places for a touristy day trip.... but are the true London really.

7. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

are you joking? nothing more plastic gangster than southern folk. the further north you get the nicer we become.

8. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Bollocks. Every cunt up north "Thinks" they can all have it. But in reality.......

In all seriay.... my experience with northerners is that they are all jumped up dickheads, cant handle their alchohol, always looking for a fight and cant speak properly. I think its all the mine dust that got in the blood stream. hahahaha. But yeh... thats my experience anyway.... ive been out far too many times in various northern towns and had the same thing.... Brimingham is the worst.... they get drunk.... get all aggy.... then start looking for a fight..... obviously you get that in London too.... but Northerners seem to be far worse and more frequent.

9. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Don't look people in the eye, and cross the road to avoid anyone

10. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Just tell everyone you "smashed in jade goodys mott and gave her cunt cancer" & roberts your fathers brother, innit.

bn14 likes this.
  11. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

Birmingham black lads think theyre from South Central

Northern lads still act like the middle ages

In small towns avoid taxi ranks and fast food places when its pub/club kicking out time as u will get punched and if you knock someones drink be prepared to have fisty cuffs

12. rob_del_terror

birmingham is NOT the north FFS!!!! worst dnb rave i ever attended was in london, hostile doesnt even come close. full of wannabies stood about poutin with a monk on. never had an ounce of trouble in the north. nothing but love.

13. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

this...it's in the midlands...

and yeah its full of little gs but i never really had much trouble round there for 19years.

in all seriousness, there's nothin worse than a southerner trying to be a hardman, i mean that accent, how can anyone take you seriously??

you should visit bristol though at some point, hard to stick out round here so i wouldnt worry about that, some sick nights if youre into your dnb aswell

14. Gumby

Gumby New Member

LOL. Thanks fellas, sounds brilliant. I think I might book flights to Japan instead (y)

15. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

:rofl:

16. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

[video=youtube_share;PqxH9iXUDf0]http://youtu.be/PqxH9iXUDf0[/video]

fucking northerners

17. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

Everyone should come to feltham. Nothing bad ever happens here

18. rob_del_terror

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  19. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Anything North of the M25 is Northern mate.

HAHAHA!

20. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

Yeah, apart from pieces of the high street falling on peoples heads and killing them.
    Also watch out for the shop on the high street, you'll slip if you don't see the blood.