I'm a total noob to DNB and I want good VA compliations to find what artists I like!

GbeTech

So I've always been attracted to DNB but never actually got to know the scene, know all the good artists, all the classics etc...

What VA compilations are there to get me started? Find which subgenre I like, artists, also I'd like some compliations that cover different times, maybe I only like oldschool? who knows.

If it was Trance, then Trance Nation and Trancemaster would do the job, presenting tracks from mid 90's to 09.

Don't know if it helps but I like Prog and Uplifting Trance (Above&Beyond, Rank1, Ferry Corsten, NuNrg...), Prog/Symphonic Metal (Dream Theater, Symphony X, Dimmu Borgir...), Classical music (mostly Romantic from the 19th century)

I happened to listen to Pendulum's Discography, I liked only a few tracks:

Prodigy Voodoo people (pendulum remix)
Spiral
Through The Loop
Vault [VIP mix]

Hope this gives a direction somehow.

DNB Rocks! :twisted:

Re: I'm a total noob to DNB and I want good VA compliations to find what artists I li

friction assassins vol 1 might have something u like its a recent compilation with alot of different flavours... im not sure about a mix that has old and new but pendulum is more new than oldskool really...

i dont know about trance dnb personally

Last edited:
Re: I'm a total noob to DNB and I want good VA compliations to find what artists I li

Uhm, check the nightlife mixes.

To be honest just check the mixes section on here and download some stuff. Any of the big names will have decent mixes about.

And avoid riisu ;)

see what i mean!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom