I'm a newbie

Mephisto

Hello All! :wave:

I'm pretty new to dnb. I started listening to the Prodigy a couple months ago and finally got myself a cd, and I love it. Recently I started listening to Pendulum and took it upon myself to figure out what the genre is called and for the most part people called it Drum And Bass.

I'd love some recommendations for groups or DJ's to start out with as I'm a big time punk rock fan and pretty new to the genre. I'm very big on fast paced music that gets the heart pumping.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Hiya mate, welcome. :wave:

You should check out some andy c or DJ friction mixes, as they play a wide range of tunes from the whole scene.
That way you should be able to figure out what kinda tunes you'll be into.

Hello All! :wave:

I'm pretty new to dnb. I started listening to the Prodigy a couple months ago and finally got myself a cd, and I love it. Recently I started listening to Pendulum and took it upon myself to figure out what the genre is called and for the most part people called it Drum And Bass.

I'd love some recommendations for groups or DJ's to start out with as I'm a big time punk rock fan and pretty new to the genre. I'm very big on fast paced music that gets the heart pumping.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day!

Hospital records have a fairly innocent sound, maybe use some of their sound as a building block

thanks for the suggestions! Any particular website that is reliable that i should use? Thus far, Youtube and LaLa have been my search engines for music but I know there must be better sites out there.

thanks for the suggestions! Any particular website that is reliable that i should use? Thus far, Youtube and LaLa have been my search engines for music but I know there must be better sites out there.

If you wanna download mixes rather than individual tracks just have look in the "mixes and tracklistings" section on here.
Theres always loads of decent sets in there.

Back
Top Bottom