im a new

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
hello ive been listen to dnb for 2 weeks.. tell me sum dj names and mcs:oops:

just kiddinggggg

Last edited:
welcome to the masive sirGUNZ

I recommend DJs like Bailey, Zinc, Friction, elHornet from Pendulum.

but we got some badass DJs on this forum too, search the mix forum for JayWalker, Sayber and also Fusion. not meaning to leave anyone out here

MCs ... well Eksman, SP and Dynamite are cool, but dont get hung up on em. Its about the tunes bro.

Trully fresh blood !!! I would say forget teh names...listen to eth music...even unknown DJ's are shit hot these days, just eth 'top names' get all the tunes sent to them...Also make sure you check teh D&B history...the early darkcore jungle techno years

2 wks or 12 yrs doesnt matter as long as u bring a community spirit thats all i care !!

welcome sir

download what u can / listen to what u can / then start asking polictics questions .......

if your ears like it ... wicked if they dont delete it simple

dnb has many types of flavours and there many mixes to download from each flavour but remember its all dnb standard

come back to the mods or stedfast as they know there shit and exspain some of the mixes u liked / not liked and from that point they can direct you in the correct direction instead of us feeding u with stuff .......

sounds harsh but u need to discover what u like because we are all bias when it comes to music ......

speak 2 u soon and welcome along !!! :respekt:

big ups mate

first piece of advice i can give ya is that there is more than pendulum in dnb :rslayer:

dj names:
evol intent
unkown error
bad ace :rslayer:
concord dawn
upbeats
dylan
limewax
spl
marky
andy c
zinc
cyantific
london electricity
raiden
hazard
mampi swift
fresh
subfocus

Mc's:
verse
skibadee
jakes
eskman
messinian

M8, the tunes u really wana be listening to is:

Steve Hyper & ANDY C
DJ MARKY & MC STAMINA

Try soulseek cos u get mint tunes from there and a all time ledgend has to be the one, the only STEVE HYPER

On the Dark and Tech tip try...
phace, misanthrop, prolix, ebk ctacomb, noisia
tetradin, teebee, Calyx, amit, unknown error,
break and silent witness, N.Phect, Desimal (rip),
mayhem, corrupt souls

Back
Top Bottom