I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2009 Pointless Gossip Thread

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2009 Pointless Gossip Thread

Samantha Fox For The Win Already ......... :gang_bang

Boy that skydive looks amazing , gosh theres something on my STILL TO DO BEFORE I DIE LIST !!!!!!!!!!!!

So, Samantha Fox is on (I'm a celebrity) I know shes got her knockers but I cant wait to see her munch down on some bush tucker
Gay interior designer Colin just said on I'm A Celebrity "I am shitting myself about this parachute jump". Lucky for him he has his boyfriend Justin in there to push it back in

Last edited:

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
When i was little lad i had this amazing crush on jet from gladiators, i mean a proper crush, my bedroom walls was covered in pics of her, heck i even joined the gladiators fanclub just to look at her nimble mainframe.

One day my mum went into town and asked me if she could get me anything with my pocket money, so i quickly retorted get me a gladiator calender with jet on it, or a poster, just anything that had jet on it.

I sat still in my bedroom for a couple of hours, waiting.....and waiting... till she brought home new pics of my future wife.

But no, for some unknown reason she bought me a framed topless pic of samantha fox, i was fucking mortified.

Gods honest truth, hand on my mothers heart (the bitch)

I still have no idea why she done this, it broke my heart, samantha fox is the devil in my eyes.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
When i was little lad i had this amazing crush on jet from gladiators, i mean a proper crush, my bedroom walls was covered in pics of her
i can honestly say i had the exact same thing. that picture just gave me an instant nail through the heart. all about watching her do hang tough!!!

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
i can honestly say i had the exact same thing. that picture just gave me an instant nail through the heart. all about watching her do hang tough!!!
We seem to have a bond, A dianne youdale bond (yes thats her real name, i was obsessed)

Get jet into that jungle and i'll watch, fuck that stupid strumpet samantha fox, damn her to hell

woah childhood flashbacks made me angry just then

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Cant belive Jordan is going back in it for 'closure'
everyone vote her for EVERY challenge! Then keep her in till the very end so she does them all. Then vote her out!
silly cow

i dont think jordan is doing herself any favours going in...its either gunna ruin her fame or make it. she has already been there and done it too so its kinda un fair on the others.

I do really like jordan tho, i kinda feel sorry for her..but going on the show..not..good! :shake:

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
that woman deserves a smack in the mouth - fucking media whore with no discernable talents aside from an ability to make money off of idiots, i hope this breaks her!

luciduk

VIP Junglist
2 words regarding that, girldem; PUBLICITY STUNT.
thats all jordans whole life is...

anything she does she can blag it and make money out of it by selling the story because idiots actually pay for that FAKE shit.

let me tell you now i never for 1 second GAVE A FUCK why peter and jordan split up, and if you did i think u shud be ashamed of yourself for buying into this, you dont know these people.
i hate celebrity culture..

this program should be called "im a washed up celebrity... get me famous again"