Illuminati

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by equilibrium, Oct 15, 2012.

1. equilibrium

equilibrium Member

I know we all make jokes but I've been drinking a bit and want to ask this community - does anyone have a perspective about some real shit?

I just want to hear - most of you guys are from England right so if anybody has an opinion about whats up with the conspiracy let me know.

I already know, I just want to hear what other people think.

"Those who know, do not speak. Those who speak, do not know." Lao Tzu

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i think lau tzu had it right, there is no such thing as a world dominating top secret soceity, that isnt secret. if mobb deeps prodigy and that fking donut 2pac knew about the illuminati, and that alone means they dont exist. im sure there are several world dominating societies. far as i know the idea of illuminati is something something through out history there has been a group of people have been controlling events and knowledge so as to get one thing: more money. and power. which seems alright to me, the governments have their own guys doing that, and then there are the rothchilds and the five jew bankers and i have no idea what im talking about. 2pac is shit.

equilibrium likes this.
  3. equilibrium

equilibrium Member

4. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

yes, 2pac is shit. La Li Lu Le Lo. Patriots. illuminaughty isn't real. WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN, MASON?

5. Scrapped

Scrapped Member

I think the Illuminati idea is just there to make people afraid. It's complete horse shit..

But when it comes to corruption among governments and corporations, That's a more concreted discussion.

6. logikz

of course thats real. absolute power corrupts absolutely. and a little power corrupts quite a lot too, as it happens. law of nature. and government.

7. equilibrium

equilibrium Member

8. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

9/11. Monsanto brought down the towers, giant owl called molach flew into it. it was all for olive oil. look it up sheeple its on the internet so it must be true. vote Ron Paul.

stay frosty.

9. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

39 seconds in.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    equilibrium likes this.
  10. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

what about it? that's such a ploy its ridiculous

11. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Hows thats a bloop... whatever tghat means... its a gay word. Gays bloop.

12. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

i like my conspiracies like i like my olives, from the grove.

13. logikz

on half of conspiracy is piracy, dont forget that. or, alternatively, forget it completely. im fin to go to the store, get me some damn wine. that biological wine, its good for you.

14. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

I reckon there is some kind of 'Illuminati" but not in the way we probably think it is. I reckon its just a conglomorate of major heads of companies, western world leaders and heads of respective chirstian/catholic religions. Who.... are attempting to take control of the world as a whole..... who in some ways do control what is done..... things like 9/11 could in theory be a planned attack and could also be seen as a reasonable loss in order to gain faith from people who would otherwise not be fussed about attacking certain countries/religions/faction leaders.

Its obvious the 'Crusades' havent finished and that the only thing standing in the way of the Illuminati as we would call is the Muslim faith as a whole. By creating such disasters as 9/11.... and blaiming it on who ever they need to blame it on at the time will benefit them in the long run. We would never know any different. We believe what we are told. People who create Conspiracies and apparently find secret material or instead of believing what the press tell us... try to find something else somewhere on the net to find an alternative belief... actually... are still only believing what they are told. Secrets are secrets..... they arent publicised on the net or anywhere esle.... governemnts/secret agencies release what they want to release.... even when it seems as though someone has found something out they shoudlnt.... the fact is..... they only found that out becuase the people protecting it have seen it as a low prority or have in someway allowed it to be found.

anytway...

I have schmatics for a conspiracy deflecting, alien probe denying, illuminati resistant tin foil hat. Also.... if you read these words out loud... the illuminati cant get you:

15. Shatner's Bosom

Big ups the tin foil hat crew

[​IMG]

16. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Is that you Terpit. You look like a older more conspiracional version of Hype. I like the extended finger. Nice touch. Also.... where the fuck did you get my schematics?? hmm?? dont tell me someones put it up on torrent sites already. you thief. interweb pirate. Im fukin suing.

17. Shatner's Bosom

Please dont sue, i didnt think youd notice.
    Im Hypes father... probably

18. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

im getting some well dodgy looks now after scrolling past this armpit chick twice now... people wanna know what im looking at lol

19. logikz

yeah i blocked that image, its revolting. but then i do that with almost all images, i find images offensive.

20. Shatner's Bosom