Illucid - 2 new tracks

luciduk

VIP Junglist
o, hai guys!

I have a couple new bits on the cloud that have recently been mastered. I used to have like loads of followers before i started a new account (yes i know you can just change your name) So im trying to get the numbers back up!! =p

Please check out "shutdown" and "bubble" let me know what you think.

http://soundcloud.com/illucid_uk

bigups fam dem.

both massive tunes man, shutdown just fucking moooves

EDIT: also, what was the name of that album Ink Spill was on (tune btw), seem to remember it having a few decent bits on it?

Last edited:
both massive tunes man, shutdown just fucking moooves

EDIT: also, what was the name of that album Ink Spill was on (tune btw), seem to remember it having a few decent bits on it?

stacking units. has lots of tunes from forum members on it and is generally a good album ;))

nice one lucid, will have a listen later. still rinsing touch me ;)

shutdown's bass is incredible. Quite a perfect tech track there. Mellow and smooth roller absolute. Not as much of a fan of bubble, I don't 100% feel the melodic strings. Drums are fresh though.

shutdown is beyond mate, next level shit. and bubble i like too, very chilled and good drumwork.
stuff is fuckin way off now man fairplay!

nice sh*t! both of these tracks are extremely solid. mixdowns sound incredible, and musically they are fully baked. excellent work mate, i would write more but there's nothing to bitch about.

Back
Top Bottom