illskillz - bowser

jungleselekta

URUSEI YATSURA
this track is promo status... I think it's 1000 times better than 'don't tell me'. although I wasn't sure if I wanted to purchase it or not. the pattern is much different than usual.... the flip side 'soul shaker' has a pretty cheesy sample though.

what is everyone's reaction/opinion?

Absolutely fuckin brilliant tune, Im loving it, although it is a bit :gimp:

'Soulshaker' is good too, although I tired of that rather quickly. Sounds a little messy IMO.

I'm told the next release on the Ill Skillz label will be an original tune from Ill Skillz, and a remix, but they are naming no names at this time.

It's due around Christmas, so add it to your Xmas list ;]

Re: Re: illskillz - bowser

sdm said:
I'm told the next release on the Ill Skillz label will be an original tune from Ill Skillz, and a remix, but they are naming no names at this time.

It's due around Christmas, so add it to your Xmas list ;]

but dont take this as a definite statement :whipem: :devil:
everything can happen on ill 002 (2 ill.skillz tunes, 2 remixes or whateva) :twitch:

Re: Re: Re: illskillz - bowser

raw.full said:
everything can happen on ill 002 (2 ill.skillz tunes, 2 remixes or whateva) :twitch:
Hah :lol:

Re: Re: Re: illskillz - bowser

raw.full said:

2 free agent tracks, 2 sdm tracks, 1 free agent and 1 sdm track...

:p

i loveeee bowser..one of the best illskillz tune so far...i love everythin in the tune, the intro the drums...everything :cheerlead :zest:

I MUST KNOW WHERE THE VOCALS COME FROM. are they original or a sample from something else????????

seriously slow it down and it sounds like 80s synth rock! joy.

jungleselekta said:
I MUST KNOW WHERE THE VOCALS COME FROM. are they original or a sample from something else????????

seriously slow it down and it sounds like 80s synth rock! joy.

yes...the vocals are great...
could someone tell me the lyrics??

Back
Top Bottom