Illskillz and Concord Dawn

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
I've been wondering for a good while if Illskillz and Concord Dawn have any kind of close relationship in the music industry, like what I mean is, when I listen to them both, I cant help to notice that they're sound and style are close to each other, and, well I actually dont know where I came up with the concluision that the guys are like friends or in like close quarters or anything, but yea, is there anyway where I may be right with this and not a 100% pure retard? Either way, they both rock n I luv em both :bone:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
evol4276 said:
I've been wondering for a good while if Illskillz and Concord Dawn have any kind of close relationship in the music industry, like what I mean is, when I listen to them both, I cant help to notice that they're sound and style are close to each other, and, well I actually dont know where I came up with the concluision that the guys are like friends or in like close quarters or anything, but yea, is there anyway where I may be right with this and not a 100% pure retard? Either way, they both rock n I luv em both :bone:
Concord Dawn in New Zealand

Ill.Skillz in Austria

I believe they are friends, I know one half of Concord Dawn has been to Austria, that is where the "Be There 4 U In The Morning Light" mix came from.

Hope that helps a bit :)

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
Okay thanks man :) I just wanted to be sure cuz I dont exactly remember why I thought of that, but I feel a little better now that I know I'm not completely crazy.. :gaywhite: hehehe

d.kay

yay mattyc has been to vienna where we (illskillz) come from, thats also where we put the vip thing together, we get on well and share ideas. also matty is a cutey :idhitit:
tho evan wasnt there, hes always in the room when matt s there, funny eh hehehehe
peace

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Ello d.kay, welcome to DNBforum mang ;]

evol4276, if you want to read up on Concord Dawn or Raw.full (one half of Ill.Skillz), check our interviews section. Look out for a d.kay one coming soon!

jungleselekta

URUSEI YATSURA
so concord dawn is from new zealand and illskillz is australia....

so which is pendulum from again???

big ups to d.kay! rinsed out mindmachine sanatarium a lot since '01!!!

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
jungleselekta said:
so concord dawn is from new zealand and illskillz is australia....
so which is pendulum from again???
:lol: man u really gotta get urself sum stronger glasses :) concord dawn is from NEW-ZEALAND, ill.skillz from AUSTRIA & pendulum from AUSTRALIA.

:saber:

Concord Dawn and D-Kay + Raw.full are the guys I would most want to work with, once I get my whole production thing under way :) They are both definatley two of my biggest influences :oscar:

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I prefere Dkay's more liquid stuff, like Where We Stand and Barcelona, but his production skills are very impressive in general. I wouldn't mind seeing him working with someone like Fresh, that could be something.

jungleselekta

URUSEI YATSURA
Re: Re: Illskillz and Concord Dawn

GreenBoy said:
:lol: man u really gotta get urself sum stronger glasses :) concord dawn is from NEW-ZEALAND, ill.skillz from AUSTRIA & pendulum from AUSTRALIA.

:saber:

oooooh an oppurtunity to pull the "I'm a stupid american" card!!!

hahaha thnx