Illskillz and Concord Dawn

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
Joined
Aug 22, 2003
Location
Pennsylvania
I've been wondering for a good while if Illskillz and Concord Dawn have any kind of close relationship in the music industry, like what I mean is, when I listen to them both, I cant help to notice that they're sound and style are close to each other, and, well I actually dont know where I came up with the concluision that the guys are like friends or in like close quarters or anything, but yea, is there anyway where I may be right with this and not a 100% pure retard? Either way, they both rock n I luv em both :bone:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Joined
Nov 29, 2001
evol4276 said:
I've been wondering for a good while if Illskillz and Concord Dawn have any kind of close relationship in the music industry, like what I mean is, when I listen to them both, I cant help to notice that they're sound and style are close to each other, and, well I actually dont know where I came up with the concluision that the guys are like friends or in like close quarters or anything, but yea, is there anyway where I may be right with this and not a 100% pure retard? Either way, they both rock n I luv em both :bone:
Concord Dawn in New Zealand

Ill.Skillz in Austria

I believe they are friends, I know one half of Concord Dawn has been to Austria, that is where the "Be There 4 U In The Morning Light" mix came from.

Hope that helps a bit :)
 

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
Joined
Aug 22, 2003
Location
Pennsylvania
Okay thanks man :) I just wanted to be sure cuz I dont exactly remember why I thought of that, but I feel a little better now that I know I'm not completely crazy.. :gaywhite: hehehe
 

d.kay

New Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
yay mattyc has been to vienna where we (illskillz) come from, thats also where we put the vip thing together, we get on well and share ideas. also matty is a cutey :idhitit:
tho evan wasnt there, hes always in the room when matt s there, funny eh hehehehe
peace
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Joined
Nov 29, 2001
Ello d.kay, welcome to DNBforum mang ;]

evol4276, if you want to read up on Concord Dawn or Raw.full (one half of Ill.Skillz), check our interviews section. Look out for a d.kay one coming soon!
 

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
Joined
Aug 22, 2003
Location
Pennsylvania
Big ups D.Kay!! O yea I checked that interview out before sdm.. good stuff.. hehehe they seem like quite the characters
 

jungleselekta

URUSEI YATSURA
Joined
May 23, 2003
Location
SEATTLE
so concord dawn is from new zealand and illskillz is australia....

so which is pendulum from again???

big ups to d.kay! rinsed out mindmachine sanatarium a lot since '01!!!
 

GreenBoy

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Joined
Jun 30, 2002
jungleselekta said:
so concord dawn is from new zealand and illskillz is australia....
so which is pendulum from again???

:lol: man u really gotta get urself sum stronger glasses :) concord dawn is from NEW-ZEALAND, ill.skillz from AUSTRIA & pendulum from AUSTRALIA.

:saber:
 

Calefaction

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Location
Houston, TX
Concord Dawn and D-Kay + Raw.full are the guys I would most want to work with, once I get my whole production thing under way :) They are both definatley two of my biggest influences :oscar:
 

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Joined
Apr 7, 2003
Location
Hull UK
I prefere Dkay's more liquid stuff, like Where We Stand and Barcelona, but his production skills are very impressive in general. I wouldn't mind seeing him working with someone like Fresh, that could be something.
 

jungleselekta

URUSEI YATSURA
Joined
May 23, 2003
Location
SEATTLE
Re: Re: Illskillz and Concord Dawn

GreenBoy said:
:lol: man u really gotta get urself sum stronger glasses :) concord dawn is from NEW-ZEALAND, ill.skillz from AUSTRIA & pendulum from AUSTRALIA.

:saber:


oooooh an oppurtunity to pull the "I'm a stupid american" card!!!

hahaha thnx
 
Top Bottom