Illigal Raves - Wheres the DNB Rigs????

Marachew

Drum N Bass B2B
Alright,

I dnt know how many of you are into that scene but ive been going to um for quite a while now, like once a month for the big ones :). The only problem is there never seems to be any rigs which play dnb, Admittedly they do throw in the od tune but thats only like 3 in a whole night :(

I was just wondering without disclosing to much info ;) whether anyone has been to any where there dnb is played. Cus all the ones i go to its all TECHNO TRANCE TECHNO TRANCE TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO TECHNO.

My only other choice is to start savin for my own rig :D but thats $$$$$$

Sound

i went to one sat in my area was only little one maybe 200 peeps there hidden way in some woods that i didnt hear bout till 10 at night on the nite which was ok. The music was mainly trance but the last two sets of the night were a dnb one then a dubstep one. Its the first one ive erd bout in my area there was one a couple of year ago i didnt go to but it got shutdown after a couple of hour coz it wasnt hidden enough n u cud hear the music from streets nearby quite well. Prefer to go to a club better atmosphere, better crowd, better djs and not in the pouring rain and really boggy. Plus my m8 got spiked and cud not stand up and had to carry all the way fru the woods at the end of the night as all my other m8s were too fucked, so my experience of an illegal one wasnt too good but cnt really judge from one.

O shit man, Im lucky enough to say that ive only had good experiances free parties, Except from when i jumped of a massive hay bail n fucked my foot up for a fue months :( . Yeah its always short notice for me too. Good to here there was dnb there, but in my opinion the atmosphere can be as good or better than club nights, but i sapose everyones different :D

it might of just been the one i went to but noone seemed into the music every1 was just stood about chatting

it might of just been the one i went to but noone seemed into the music every1 was just stood about chatting

Yeah does sound about right, plus too many ppl askin if i want anythin special ;) . I never bothered goin to any neer london cus i was told that theres always pricks and they tend to get shut down?? anyone experiance anythin like this?? Oxfordshires the closest to london ive been for one.

thres a thread on here somewhere about raves gone wrong. i believ mr G see someone get killed at a rave in london. Its when the gangs start getting involved

Dislike :( i think ill just take my chances and put up with trance, it dnt seen that bad now lol, Do i fuck wana get involved in that shit....

Regarding the shooting, that was a long time ago mate 95-96 and have not seen anything like that since (although i see two shootings at raves in them years)....but saying that someone got killed outside MOS at the weekend (nothing to do with D&B though).

i heard that someone got stabbed to death at Shabbas birthday bash last year. fucking morons

Shit loadsa drum n bass and dubstep illegal raves in the north west like. ill find the group on facebook n post it up.... theres loadsa hardcore, techno etc etc ones as well

Dislike :( i think ill just take my chances and put up with trance, it dnt seen that bad now lol, Do i fuck wana get involved in that shit....

I used to go to a few, where do you go to????(What area) and who does em? U been to brainskan? Stuff like that??

I mainly dont go now cos of the shitty hard trance all night and morning. Loada bollocks. Plus I cant stand all the hippys that are kickin about. Went to the warning one night and then I realised how much better club nights are. Better atmosphere, better people, better organised, not gunna get shut down, better DJs. Less special k :D horrible stuff

I used to go to a few, where do you go to????(What area) and who does em? U been to brainskan? Stuff like that??

I mainly dont go now cos of the shitty hard trance all night and morning. Loada bollocks. Plus I cant stand all the hippys that are kickin about. Went to the warning one night and then I realised how much better club nights are. Better atmosphere, better people, better organised, not gunna get shut down, better DJs.Less special k :D horrible stuff

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban: :D

Last edited:
any I've been too are reasonably friendly if you can put up with tramps on k :) most lack alot of dnb but it depends what rigs you follow. i generally dont bother as if im going to go out i wanna know where im going and for how long etc, not saying freepartys arn't good just that i often cant be arsed with the hassle.

K isnt bad if you use it with moderation like lsd,mdma or weed.Yeah there are lot of nasty junkies in clubs but fuck them.If you can use it for your drum n bass pleasures without bothering other people it is ok in my opinion.Dubstep is all about special k.Nice girls are at ilegal raves too,trust me.
But you are right... there is nothing better than dancing like there is no tomorrov in Fabric room 1.

Back
Top Bottom