illegal mp3

spacer.gif
bullet2.gif
Search Results for (Genre: Drum&Bass) returned 2 matches (releases: 2, tracks: 15)

Great stuff, looks exactly like the jetgroove website, was it jetgroove ? the last mp3 p,ace to get fucked over by the dnb scene. hmm oh well they come and they go

Oli said:
Great stuff, looks exactly like the jetgroove website, was it jetgroove ? the last mp3 p,ace to get fucked over by the dnb scene. hmm oh well they come and they go

the last mp3 place to get fucked over? THEY WERE SELLING ILLEGAL MP3s. those guys deserved to go down hard.

dumbass.

mekim said:
the last mp3 place to get fucked over? THEY WERE SELLING ILLEGAL MP3s. those guys deserved to go down hard.

dumbass.

they werent actually selling them.

you pay, they get in touch with the label then if the label agrees which none of them had then they would let you download the mp3s

but the way they could be shut down is because they are hosting sound clips of the tunes without permission, and they are advertising things they dont have permission to sell...

so......

mekim said:

dumbass.
you've obviously taken my post the wrong way, i know exactly what they were doing, all i said was the site is the exact same template colors n all. Yes they did deserve to go down and hopefully they caught up with the russian guy who was actually running it.

refrain from calling me a dumbass when your the one misunderstanding whats going on.

happy new year

What the fuck. That bitch.

http://www.audio1.org/release/93332/Stingray_vs_Peet-(Fn001wr)-N_A-Vinyl.html

I think you can do shit about this. Except calling the guy and spamming his ass off.

Registrant ID:704629-R
Registrant Name:Jetgroove, LLP
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:Suite 12, 3rd floor, Queens House,
Registrant Street2:180 Tottenham Court Road
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:London
Registrant State/Province:-
Registrant Postal Code:-
Registrant Country:GB
Registrant Phone:+440.8700684866
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant *************@corp.jetgroove.com

Last edited:
peet said:
What the fuck. That bitch.

http://www.audio1.org/release/93332/Stingray_vs_Peet-(Fn001wr)-N_A-Vinyl.html

I think you can do shit about this. Except calling the guy and spamming his ass off.

Registrant ID:704629-R
Registrant Name:Jetgroove, LLP
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street1:Suite 12, 3rd floor, Queens House,
Registrant Street2:180 Tottenham Court Road
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:London
Registrant State/Province:-
Registrant Postal Code:-
Registrant Country:GB
Registrant Phone:+440.8700684866
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant *************@corp.jetgroove.com
if you tracert it it's located in russia again. that info's all bogus no doubt :(

from last time...

the info is just a registered office in the uk so he gets some sort of legal right or something, sure someones lawyers are onto em after the press it got on DOA etc...

really sucks tho, cause it puts people off the idea of using sites like beatport and imodownload its a good way to shop if your inclined to use cd decks etc

i have sent detaisl of this to our legal department at work whos job it is to shut shit like this down..

they are on the case

Back
Top Bottom