Ill-usions - I Need You (Vocal Liquid/Soul)

LOVE the vox, very Netsky and I mean that as a compliment. Can I ask what plugin/DAW tool did you use to pitch it up? I can barely detect any artifacts, very clean sound.

I chucked the original in Virtual DJ.... churned up the tempo, recorded to wav and then chopped up. Even its key-lock feature sounds decent you can use it for time-stretching with good results but gotta watch out cause the BPM isnt always analysed correctly. I usually use Acid Pro's best time-stretch algorithm, it sounds sweet

And thanks for your kind comments, big up

I chucked the original in Virtual DJ.... churned up the tempo, recorded to wav and then chopped up. Even its key-lock feature sounds decent you can use it for time-stretching with good results but gotta watch out cause the BPM isnt always analysed correctly. I usually use Acid Pro's best time-stretch algorithm, it sounds sweet

And thanks for your kind comments, big up

Nice one. You actually gave me a great in that I should try dropping some vox in Traktor and using its key-lock time stretching vs using logic or 3rd party plugs. Thanks for the inspiration!

Back
Top Bottom