Ill Taktix & MC Kinetic - Rough 'N' Ready Vol 1 (FREE DOWNLOAD)

Beckz MC

First studio mix from myself and Ill Taktix!

Please give it a listen if you got time

Lemme know what you think :)

First studio mix from us two!

TRACK LIST:

1.MAJISTRATE - lOSING CONTROL
2.ANNIX FT MONDEYA - OUT THE PACK
3.TYKE - THE TRACK THAT DRIPPED BLOOD
4.MAJISTRATE & GUV - DIRTY COPS
5.NU ELEMENTZ - EFFECTS
6.VOLTAGE & NU ELEMENTZ - NO MORE TROUBLE
7.DEZ - BLAZIN GAL
8.KONICHI - SLUGGER
9.MAJISTRATE - BOMBACLART
10.GUSTO - THE BOMB
11.MACKY GEE - SLAGZ
12.DUB BERZERKA - COLD BLOODY MURDERER (VIP)
13.BENNY PAGE - DANGEROUS FT SOLO BANTON (LEVELA REMIX)
14.JAYLINE - LETS GO 2013 REMIX
15.KONICHI - BULLDOG
16.BASS ANTICS - MAKE IT (VIP)
17.HOOGS - SOCIOPATH (VIP)
18.MAJISTRATE - WORK FOR NOTHING (VIP)
19.KONICHI - BLOOD
20.RENE LAVICE - ABSOLUTE MONSTER

21.BASS BROTHERS - FOUNDATION (OUTRO TRACK)

Last edited:
Some people on here like a tracklist Beckz / Kinetic. If you / Ill Taktix could sort one out, people can see at a glance what type of music is in the mix.

Also, spread some feedback around on some mixes that have similar tunes to yours. If you feedback other members mixes, they are more likely to return the favour

Some people on here like a tracklist Beckz / Kinetic. If you / Ill Taktix could sort one out, people can see at a glance what type of music is in the mix.

Also, spread some feedback around on some mixes that have similar tunes to yours. If you feedback other members mixes, they are more likely to return the favour

Safe bro I just ain't had the time to do it but the track list is up now :)

I'll get listenin to some others too ;)

I listened to this yesterday and forgot to leave some feedback. I'm not a fan of jump up don't know why cuz it's all that i used to listen to back in the day but now not so much. The first mix should have been better IMO it was just faded out into the 2nd trak and for your first mix that shit needs to be spot on other wise people could just click off of your mix right away. Having said that the mixes got way better after that and there were some dope ones. No More Troubles was my favorite part of the mix. Out.

Cheers for the feedback mate glad u liked some of it even tho it's not your thing and I agree that no more trouble tune is a beast :). As for the first track not being mixed and just fades into the second! The first drop in the mix is actually a double drop so I don't quite understand

ha ha my bad didnt realize the first part was 2 traks definetely notice now tho ha ha.... like i said it was yesterday. It's the 2nd mix @ 2:08 almost sounds like an edit or something just fades away and then the next one.

Back
Top Bottom