Ill Regime - Mislead

nicely done man. nice atmos. drum work was great 2
the bass is very nice through out the whole tune man -like the change in bass melody at 03.00.
nicely produced good job.

Ha yeh thats true, does have a weighty sub already tho :teeth: Big up for listening dude!

the thing which stands out most, is the clarity of the mixdown, seriously good!
good little roller too! sick little fills and some nice basses too man, nice roller!

Thanks for the feedback man! great to know it sounds clean, tried to go for the basher style drums on this :)

yeah man uv done a really good job with the fills etc, if there was maybe a slight change id make is switching up the bass sound slightly on the second drop too, not just the melody but bringing it out a bit more.... but it does sound well made, not really criticism, more personal preference!
sorry... listening back maybe the kick could be beefed up ever so slightly!

yeah man uv done a really good job with the fills etc, if there was maybe a slight change id make is switching up the bass sound slightly on the second drop too, not just the melody but bringing it out a bit more.... but it does sound well made, not really criticism, more personal preference!
sorry... listening back maybe the kick could be beefed up ever so slightly!

Ah yeh i was thinking the bass might be getting a bit too samey, I'll have a look into that for sure.. Ah ive actually just lowered the kick in the mix a bit, will ponder on that one .. Cheers again!

drum work is fantastic! I reckon that bass would sound so much better with another layer, an octave lower, morphing in and out.

Totally see what you mean actually, great idea man! Will have a play with that too, then maybe you'll actually hear some sub on lappy speakers (cos unfortunately i know that has to be done these days :( )

safe man :)

Any critisims? There has to be some lol!
You should take a bath at least every other day and to save water you should take a bath with your girl too. This promote good health, a healty sex life, and protects the enviroment.

Big tune man. Drums really work well. Think the bass in general is a bit too loud though. definitely in the 100 - 500hz range. Very nice track though mate. Lovin it!

Cheers for the comment sam! Thanks for that, had a feeling it was a bit loud so i'll try balance it out a bit more :)

Back
Top Bottom