@ Ill Rabbit

ill rabbit

They were borin, Klusta and that don't talk to me much any more anyway. They never thanked me for plugging their stupid event.
However he is a very busy man especially at the moment, so I don't really want any more family grudge matches going on.

---------- Post added at 22:43 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

However he is a very busy man especially at the moment, so I don't really want anymore family grudge matches going on.
Or ill feelings for that matter.

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

I'm sorry and I take the stupid first statement back.

SmallVictoriez

Teen Pop Sensation
VIP Junglist
Chill out Rabbit, I doubt that the guy that you may have offended that you don't know much any more and apologized for offending doesn't browse this forum of all things.

ill rabbit

who's this klusta you seem so fond of i dont believe ive ever herd of them
He did alot of promoting and DJing especially for Pulsar here in the Midlands & East Anglia.

---------- Post added at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was at 23:20 ----------

He did alot of promoting and DJing especially for Pulsar here in the Midlands & East Anglia.
More recently that is.

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Keeping well thanks. Job keeping me fairly busy, 3 bed house refirbed now coming to end, lil one on way so dnb has had to take a back seat recently. Still play out a little, moved to Serato a couple of months ago so lovin that!

ill Rabbit is actually my cousin, he gets a little mixed up at times, he don't mean to harm but it is beginning to piss me off where my name keeps coming up. He does need to learn some respect though.

i do miss dnbforum though...proper tight forum and sound people.

peace