I'll pretty much send $20 to anyone who can find this track.. been looking for years

vitaminsarahd

It's a DnB song.. with a girl singing the chorus as "Two tiny specks of light combine in the sky together"

It's really heavy..
I know that's not much info but it's as best as I can give.. and I'm serious about the cash aha it's not just so you all will help I'm being honest.. so yeeeeeee:2thumbs:

and it sounds like this.. the beginning.. and also the girls voice too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJYM5NK-0Kw

ahhh please help

Last edited:
Re: I'll pretty much send $20 to anyone who can find this track.. been looking for ye

Not either of these this is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: I'll pretty much send $20 to anyone who can find this track.. been looking for ye

Shit.. nah. I appreciate the help.. wish I could find this ya dig

ill help you find it, i'm pretty good at finding songs.

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 ----------

that lovelife song reminds me of Red Sky by John B for some reason and the lyrics you stated said "sky" so how bout this

Shaz Sparks voice also sounds like the voice in the lovelife song as well

John B - Red Sky

is it drum n bass?? if not is it this??

yea hyper its drum and bass vitamin said i think i know the song

SHIT! The "Red Sky" song sounds like it.. it's a bit more heavy.. okay I'm going to try and describe the beginning as best as I can.. like the girl is saying "There's more to this than this ordinary lifetime, two tiny specks of light combine in the sky together.. (breakdown).. lol I suck at this shit.. it's about the best description I could give? It's DEF dnb, but it was on a mixtape with DJ Hixxy.. which I know isn't DnB.. ugh. PLEASE! Help me find this aha.. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1132344346

you have any idea when you first heard it or when it was made

its this mate

Ben Sage & Saejma - More than Ordinary

now.... wheres my money :teeth:

Damn, that's good spotting. It did have a Ben Sage feel to it when she upped that soundalike video.

good find tensor, its so funny i actually have the song in my library i knew i had it

Holy shit that's it.. I'm in shock. I would have NEVER found that tune I've never even heard of the artist. Thanks so much no doubt like I'm foreal in shock right now. You can have your $20 ha I'll seriously money gram it to you.. if any of you have FB it's the only way I can connect right now so I'm serious I will send you $20. Friend me?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1132344346

haha im just kidding u can keep your $20. i love it when u find a tune after years, glad i could help :)

ill have your money. !

Back
Top Bottom