DnB I'll just leave this here...

IMG_20180304_104442.jpg

:fpalm:

it'll be a badly mixed collection of obvious dancefloor cheese mixed by an old bald man with terrible taste

bit like grooverider then.

he was great in the 90's, but completely vibeless since.

it'll be a badly mixed collection of obvious dancefloor cheese mixed by an old bald man with terrible taste

bit like grooverider then.

he was great in the 90's, but completely vibeless since.

Badly mixed? Why do you think that? Carl Cox is one of the top 10 DJ's of all times. He's practically a household name. I'm just curious why you think he won't be able to execute a proper mix.

Would you care to find some sloppy Cox sets as proof?

I'd look forward to a carl cox drum and bass set about as much as i'd look forward to a Andy C house set

not at all

I like my techno dj's to play techno... capisce?

I wish Coxy still played Techno tbh tbh tbh. Wall to wall Beatport Tech-House for the spray-on muscle shirt brigade this last ten years or so.

I would pay a lot of money to see him do a 91-93 set on three turntables though.

Still and all, I can guarantee you that the DnB mix he comes out with will be listened to by more people than heard all the Nightlife CDs combined, which kind of has to be a sort of good thing for the culture.

exactly, he's just a big bald dude that randomly mixes the beatport techno top 50 in a random order whilst occasionally clapping.and wooping

now the big bald dude will randomly mix a shallow selection of beatport d&b

I'm sticking with Randall and Loxy thanks....

exactly, I just want a big bald dude that randomly mixes the beatport techno top 50 in a random order to occasionally clart my ringpiece with the disgust that I deserve, clapping and wooping when he releases his seed allover my twatish boat.

Then the big bald dude will randomly mix a shallow selection of beatport d&b & stab me repeatedly in the spleen with some sharpened horo releases all cut to 33rpm.

I'd mostly love to get sticky with Randall and Loxy thanks....

Makes sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom