DnB I'll Do Anything

The snap is really nice, drums sound fresh. I think the piano could sound a bit bigger? Yeah that drop's really nice, real smooth. I like your use of space too. And I agree I think the vocal is a bit annoying / out of place. The tune does feel a little bare, but that might just be the style your going for, I think the intro / breakdown could maybe do with filling out with more effects, white noise, top end sounds that kind of thing. Really like it though, mix sounds really nice and clear.

The snap is really nice, drums sound fresh. I think the piano could sound a bit bigger? Yeah that drop's really nice, real smooth. I like your use of space too. And I agree I think the vocal is a bit annoying / out of place. The tune does feel a little bare, but that might just be the style your going for, I think the intro / breakdown could maybe do with filling out with more effects, white noise, top end sounds that kind of thing. Really like it though, mix sounds really nice and clear.

Yeah it was a compromise I guess with the piano, too much bottom end and it messed with the bass and become muddy.. I do like to keep it simple with my tracks I find it helps me get a clearer mix down. Cheers for the feedback mate!

aye, nice drums man, snappy! I like the chilled out piano, only thing i could do without would be the vocal, sounds a bit nasal-y. everything else sits great!

Back
Top Bottom