Ignorant mugs on public transport thread

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Gets on the train gives me seat up for a pregnant women and some dickhead with an attitude and pants in show jumps in it....so I tell him what's what and he squares up to me like I'm in the wrong....so then I say c'mon then let's fucking have it you little street cunt so we have a little dance on the train and not one person intervened!!!!!! Arh I hate the trains

D

dirty breaks

Gets on the train gives me seat up for a pregnant women and some dickhead with an attitude and pants in show jumps in it....so I tell him what's what and he squares up to me like I'm in the wrong....so then I say c'mon then let's fucking have it you little street cunt so we have a little dance on the train and not one person intervened!!!!!! Arh I hate the trains
shut up ahmed

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
cool story ahmed

kenyon

@ The Crack Spot
VIP Junglist
fucking mugs mate, i was so close to smacking some one on the train last night fucking took me 2:30 hrs to back last night

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
glad he had pants on.

it sounds like you had the wrong attitude and only made him worse.
if you had spoken to him normally he probably would have stood up and said sorry i didn't realise.