ignorance or just snowe'd under?

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
Just wondered what people's general experience with the big dnb dj's is. EG ive sent a few big name'd dj's messages asking bits and bobs mainly tune id's from sets they played themselves, but nine times out of ten, i get no reply which pisses me off when we support the scene, buy the records etc,or is it just a case of there so busy.....?I personally think ignorance is the awnser for me or am i wrong,ive only ever had a response from dj hype and brockie on myspace even though i have sent numerous dj's messages.Does anyone else find this!:rolleyes:

You have to take into consideration the amount of stuff they must get sent. On the Hospital Podcast London Elektricity sometimes mentions the amount of stuff he gets, songs,messages and all that. Also I doubt the top dj's get a lot of time to look on Myspace and their messages. Andy C is playing nearly every day in all different areas and has a label to run etc etc...

Last edited:
I dont really send DJs messages on their myspace, purely cos i figure they are way to busy! I dont think they would intentionally not reply out of ignorance, but just that they are to busy to give out track listings for each set they have done. My advice is use the tune ID section for ID's. If you have a burning question that interests the DJ im sure you would get a response, but im sure they get 100 messages a day asking 'whats that tune you played after ........ on saturday at...........' They probably dont even remember, the amount of sets some of these DJs must slam out in a night.

Just wondered what people's general experience with the big dnb dj's is. EG ive sent a few big name'd dj's messages asking bits and bobs mainly tune id's from sets they played themselves, but nine times out of ten, i get no reply which pisses me off when we support the scene, buy the records etc,or is it just a case of there so busy.....?I personally think ignorance is the awnser for me or am i wrong,ive only ever had a response from dj hype and brockie on myspace even though i have sent numerous dj's messages.Does anyone else find this!:rolleyes:

i know few big players

your doing it wrong mate how many pepole do u think ask them the same questions like u do
a lot :wave:

yeah i see all your points im 1 of hundreds of thousands and i do try to use the id forum but sometimes i give up as one of my tune id's on the forum has had over 500 views and still no one knows it lol.But i can't remember who said on here but a few big names came up once and whoever it was said the were real ignorant but yeah the majority i guess just have no time...

i see your what your saying

mate but think about it most big players are getting old they listen to go knows how many tracks a day
and they can not rember them all

Back
Top Bottom