If your into Rregula & Dementia then check ou this!

In sorry geeza but Just listen to the dam tune!!! I put fakin ballz onto this bad boy for the last 2 dayz!!!

When people politely point something out multiple times, its best not be be a dick about it. Especially when you're asking for opinions/comments/whatever.

Re: If your into Rregula & Dementia then check ou this!

I know ye ;) but if it sounded like them what would be the point of me producing shit? Originality is the key

- - - Updated - - -

The tune is shit btw.

Well i'll "Politely" say fuck you
and i posted in the production section...
Btw link me to ur music id love to hear your shit tunes kid!

Don't make the bass that low, it'll sound muddy. Try holding it between 40-100hz for good results.
I liked the beginning, reminded me of Knight Rider :)
They delayed and plucked strings are kinda out of scale, they don't really fit well, just adjust them in the right scale or maybe another order.
Try to make some different parts on your lead to apply variations.
Furthermore you should do some EQing on the drums. The kick's punchyness can't be felt ^^
All in all it's quite okay.

Accept that people might or might not like ur work. Don't give up because of that, our world would be very lame if people had the same opinion.
But seriously try approaching the music industry with a nicer attitude. Even if people say your track is shit, answer politely and not in a harsh way.
You will have more success in it, trust me.

Last edited:
Okay to be serious, you have some genuine issues with the way your tracks are arranged, it's nice to have a particular structure to keep your listener entertained, a long 3 minute intro that's very same-ish isn't fun to listen to and definitely got rid of my interest when I started listening to it.

And now be nicer to people in the future and make sure you're posting your tracks in the New Talent and Track Reviews section so you'll get a better response.
http://dnbforum.com/forumdisplay.php/21-New-Talent-and-Track-Reviews

: )

Leave him guys, because he would still post it here or the Drum & Bass section. I always want to face palm myself when I see you post in the wrong section Snikta.

cheers ppl :) thats helpe me out the track has been replaced about 4 times now, iv rearranged things but ye the intro is still quite long but i like it for this track.

Back
Top Bottom