If you were a member of the opposite sex Semi NSFW

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist
Ok peeps. A magical soft gentle stroke from a well built asexual unicorn changes you to a member of the opposite sex for a day. What do you do?

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
Re: If you were a member of the opposite sex

well i guess i'd do the washing and then cook dinner, it's not gonna do itself now is it?

st420

VIP Junglist

apparently they have wayyyy better orgasms. so finger myself to death is the only logical thing to do

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

Spend all my spare time infront of a mirror, modelling various nighties/undergarments, intersparsed with lots of playing with my beautiful nipples & maybe sticking the odd hairbrush in my poohole...

So pretty much exactly what I do now.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist

i'd have a poo. i'm sure its alot less of a challenge when ya arse isnt covered in hair.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

you know i cant think of a single thing id do. its one of the last things id want to happen, ever. other than my skin darkening and my religion jewishing of course

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

go back to my place with the unicorn, take pictures, post them on the internet, then explain im really a man!

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist

definitely go out on the pull, let someone have there evil way with me, then wake up to find i am a dude :teeth:

that or try and turn some fit lesbians straight by being so terrible in bed. it would be nice for that to happen that way round for once

kama

benkama.net
VIP Junglist

Pondering upon this overnight, I think I would go check out what is so fucking difficult in parallel parking.

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist

I'd get one my closed girl friends to come over my gaff.
We'd chat all night, drinking wine and sharing love stories (obviously i'd have to make some epicness up at this point, but my imagination is pretty vivid)
Soon we start to talk about sex, bumping uglies. I'd ask her if she's ever wanted to be close with another woman, and slowly run my hand up her thigh.

Soon we'd be in bed together, stroking eachother in various bodilly places. Whispering sweet nothings into eachother's ears.

After a while we'd scissor like mad until we both climax at the same time.

She wakes up in the morning to see me, as a bloke again. With a piece of cardboard around my neck saying 'gotcha' with me, striking the fonze 'eyyyy' pose.

That is what i'd so after i had fingered myself to death, obviously...

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist

shop til i drop then go see Sex in the City 2 then go clubbing only to let some bloke buy me drinks all night, tease him then blow him out. then get home and go nuts on a double ended suction cup dildo