if you went back in time how much money could you make?

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
if u went back in time like they do in that hot tub time machine film, and you realised you could make money by betting on sporting events (or any other event for that matter), how much do you think you could make?
cos i personally wouldn't know anything like the outcome of big sporting events?

well id bet on every major event and put all teh money io own on each one. meaning that say in 10 years u cud make probs in excess of £10,000,000 starting off with a £10. id just do accumulators on the football results every weekend. considering a £1 normally makes you £2000 if ur completly correct.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
this question always scared me cos i dont know any sports results or significant stock market events or anything. basically i would just see to it that i didnt stay with with this one girl as long as i did and the rest would be the same. guess i could exploit 9/11 somehow, its the only date i really know as far as that goes

greddie

Super Sir Loin
VIP Junglist
this question always scared me cos i dont know any sports results or significant stock market events or anything. basically i would just see to it that i didnt stay with with this one girl as long as i did and the rest would be the same. guess i could exploit 9/11 somehow, its the only date i really know as far as that goes
exactly.... lol, u could pre make a tonne of "i survived 9/11" t shirts
or be some kinda mystic nostradamus figure and predict shit and then bitches would see u predicting and getting right and be all like, ohhhhh i wanna bit of your dick and you'l be like YEAH!

but no, my general knowlegde of sporting and other such events is pretty shit if i went back in time id be screwed

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
I wouldnt bother with sport events, i'd go back to the dark ages, with 100K of Funktion1, a mic, a voice changer, sum skullstep records, maybe sum lazer,lights n smoke machines, and I'd setup in a cave and scare the living shit out of the villagers, maybe demand they bring me gold n virgins n shit or i'll rain fire n brimstone etc

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
I remember the 98 world cup so id bet all my money ...... say £1000 or so on France win it....beat Brazil in the final 3-0 with 3 headers.

That would last me a week or so, then id be screwed. But nah youd just make ebay or facebook or something wouldnt you.........cmon its not that hard, you all smoke too much weed :teeth:

PhorceOfHabit

Seldom
VIP Junglist
pretty much, i know that one only cos i keep hearing it so much, i don't follow footballs
Fair enough, I just thought it would be hard to avoid knowing the outcomes of the world cups you've lived through.

If you know England won it in 66 though, that means you can place bets on not only the final outcome but also the majority their matches.

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
it would probably be better betting on horse races and stuff, because odds are higher. For example a couple of years ago a horse at 250-1 won the grand national