If you was on death row, what would your last meal be?

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Like the title says, what would it be?

Mine would be a massive mixed grill. With steak, lamb chops, mint sauce, bbq sauce and all that stuff.

T:M

Dusty Techno Workout
VIP Junglist
Either some curry from this amazing Thai restaurant a few blocks from my house -OR- a big piece of grilled salmon with wild rice and some mashed potatos

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Did you hear Texas has stopped the tradition of offering a last meal... one guy ruined it for everyone

Texas has banned last meal requests from Death Row inmates after a prisoner put in a huge order and didn't eat any of it.

Lawrence Russell Brewer asked for two chicken fried steaks, a bacon cheeseburger, a pound of barbecue meat, a pint of ice cream, a pizza, fudge and didn't eat a mouthful.

He was executed on Wednesday for the hate crime murder of James Byrd.

Prison official John Whitmire said he wanted the "ridiculous" and "inappropriate" practice ended or he'd seek a state statute banning it.
What's a chicken-fried steak?:confused:

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
fat plate of bangers and mash. richmonds.. lots of gravy and vegetables...

OR
a banquet/feast mixture of all types of burger king, mcdonalds and KFC... with lots of larger

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
That crazy Japanese fish that will kill you if it's not cooked perfectly.
fugu,
Fugu contains lethal amounts of the poison tetrodotoxin in the organs, especially the liver, the ovaries, and the skin. The poison, a sodium channel blocker, paralyzes the muscles while the victim stays fully conscious along with causing paralysis. The victim is unable to breathe, and eventually dies from asphyxiation. There is no known antidote. The standard treatment is to support the respiratory and circulatory systems until the poison dissipates.

and the finest cheese on toast in the world.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Fish'n'chips from that chipper in the village near my grandparents' place for starters, then I'd have pancakes like my dad makes them with bacon, ice cream, sour cream and strawberry jam followed by an sushi and sexual intercourse served by ten Japanese chicks with crazily dyed hair, a nice chicken soup like my mum makes it and a couple of deep fried bananas for dessert.

You know, nothing special.

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
my girl says shed have an all you can eat buffet and never stop eating so that way they couldnt kill her!!!

i'd have two massive fry ups and a cup of tea