If You Had A Choice

CheesyPOOF5

VIP Junglist
If you had a choice, would you choose to have an MC when you went to see DJs? Nothing specific, just any DJ any MC.

Actually... the REAL question is..... Who likes MCs?? come on.... we all want another MC hating thread!! hahahahahahaha....

Oh... and answer to your question....... its opinion..... you will find majority of the people here dont like MCs for whatever reason..... and some do.....

/END THREAD

Some MC's compliment the DJ, and others don't...
I dont what it is, but when theres a DJ and MC up on the stage, I get the sense of a TEAM, two artist - different styles - making music, so yer, I prefere it...

MC's are good, MC's are crap all at the same time.
MODERATION is the key here
i hate all the stupid silly noises MC's make
but its sick when sum1 like Eksman (for example) has some good lyrics and flows with the music

some MC's are just gimmicks such as BASSMAN & SKIBBA
all silly noises and shit, BASSMAN Should Change his name to WASTEMAN, PROPER ANNOYING!
FUCK OFF SHADOW DEMON, IVE SEEN MORE TALENT ON XFACTOR

but its sick when sum1 like Eksman (for example) has some good lyrics and flows with the music

all silly noises and shit, BASSMAN Should Change his name to WASTEMAN, PROPER ANNOYING!

:word: x 1000

Depends on the music being played, i fucking love swerve because its all liquid no MC. Renegade with MCs is fucking sick though.

Well with the MC thing i would prefer an MC at a live set but when im listening to a set in my room or whatever i hate it when their is a wanker MC so mainly prefer no MC, unless they are sick!

Hate it when your at a big event and theres no MC , so no one knows whos playing

Especially when your mashed and the same dubs are getting dropped every 45 mins lol

I hope we get some proper MCs down here soon !

so true!

i think if the mc gets the crowd going, their doing their job so all good. theres nothing worse than an mc up there whos just shocking and you look around and every single person in the club is on your level and knows how shit they are, i start to feel embarrest for them lol

Back
Top Bottom