If you could own one labels entire back catalogue....

lol anyone not saying moving shadow really needs to take a stern look at themselves.

yes stuff like virus, quarantine, headz, glr are all quality labels but none come close to MS

See, and this may seem a controversial statement, but I'm not that enamoured by Moving Shadow. Dont get me wrong, they've released some classics or maybe its because I dont know as much about them bar the obvious tunes but I wouldn't be all that fussed about owning their back cat comapred to a label like Headz, Ram or early Virus.

Would be prototypes for me, Having that back catalogue on Mp3 would be insane.

Another one would be swamp 81. there back catalogue is so good

plus u could sell the MS vinyl and probably buy every other label's back cat mentioned so far from the profits. tbh it is the only sensible choice

Fair point however, I originally meant for listening purpose and mixing purposes... Not for resale otherwise I am sure there are labels back catalogues which are worth a hell of a lot more.

well aware dude. they have about 30 releases all trying to be sold for about £20-100
have you seen what some of the rare moving shadow have gone for? most arent up for sale because people will and have brought them. seen some go for stupid money.
also MS have a hell of a lot more releases than dmz
dont get me wrong dmz is a great choice but i know what i would pick.

just cuz it hasn't been mentioned yet: samurai/horo has an awesome back catalouge too.

probably Moving Shadow or Metalheadz though

See, and this may seem a controversial statement, but I'm not that enamoured by Moving Shadow. Dont get me wrong, they've released some classics or maybe its because I dont know as much about them bar the obvious tunes but I wouldn't be all that fussed about owning their back cat comapred to a label like Headz, Ram or early Virus.

yeah fair point man, i guess it's all about knowing the tunes on them. always comes back to the subjectivity of it all. there's just something slightly cult about moving shadow i think

Hospital. So many releases releases (label with most releases?), loads of classics. Loving both the old and new stuff.

Back
Top Bottom