If you could own one labels entire back catalogue....

Over the last 5 years I'd say

Vision
Neosignal
Lifted (well up to Aztec)

Would love o have the entire signature collection on vinyl!

going with Moving Shadow as well,

wouldnt mind owning all the Exit, Certificate 18, Science releases...

did anyone mention V Recordings yet ????

Two that spring to mind mind straight away:

Signature or Soul:r

Probably Signature due to there being more releases...

Definately too hard for me to pick one. It'd probably be virus, headz or critical. I own shockingly few critical tunes on wax but almost all of em on 320. Would love to have em all on wax and just go on a mad critical vinyl ting.

I would say its between Exit, Samurai and Headz.

Edit: Nonplus would be cool too - a mixture of genres and 170 bits on there are gold.

Last edited:
I can't see that VALVE has been mentioned? that would be up there for me, I would love to own all the 'feel my pain' and 'in the grind' era stuff!

Sure there would be some big surprises in there as well that im not aware of.

Otherwise, Headz or Moving Shadow - Does anyone know if you can get "foul play - be(ing) with you" on digital?

lol anyone not saying moving shadow really needs to take a stern look at themselves.

yes stuff like virus, quarantine, headz, glr are all quality labels but none come close to MS

lol anyone not saying moving shadow really needs to take a stern look at themselves.

yes stuff like virus, quarantine, headz, glr are all quality labels but none come close to MS

plus u could sell the MS vinyl and probably buy every other label's back cat mentioned so far from the profits. tbh it is the only sensible choice

Back
Top Bottom