If you could move to anywhere?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by IV4, Sep 12, 2012.

1. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Where would you move to. Why. Pics.
    New Zealand looks like paradise to me.
    I watch this show once and this dude walked on the Milford track while raining. The valley had what looked like hundreds of waterfalls everywhere.
    [​IMG] Some say that New Zealand has the best trails in the world to walk.

New Zealand also has these guys [​IMG] [​IMG]
    State of Mind and Cocord Dawn. Also flight of the conchords cracks me up.

They have a kick ass Rugby team.
    [​IMG]

Wonderful wine.[​IMG]

New Zealand is the safest country in the world.http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/02/newzealand-tops-global-peace-ranking

Beautiful women.[​IMG]

They have mountains, deserts, ocean, major cities, drum and bass, culture, history, women, high quality health care, and ann almost magical enviroment.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=Bea...ZBKLs0gHdiYHgDQ&ved=0CCAQsAQ&biw=1678&bih=865
    Link to pics^^^^

2. groelle

groelle Well-Known Member

nz has the highest suicide rate of all western world countries. looks boss, obviously somehow isnt.

london for me. that ones easy. and i dont think ill need photos. lol!!

3. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

milford sound is a shit hole.. but compared to london it is paradise!

sa'll bout dusty sound.

get2no.

oh and NZ.. anyday.. its the best place in the world. hope suicide rates go up so the country has even less people :D

wait a min.. WHAT DESERT IS IN NZ??

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  4. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

stevenage

ThePapa likes this.
  5. Harry3

Harry3 Chuki

6. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

Rossland, Ca

Coincidentally where I am moving

7. Catsel

outback canadia hero. good on ya (y) just don't go south of the border :teeth:

what u doin for work out there??

8. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

Fucking bishes for money

not too sure yet mate, got a year visa so will find something. Maybe work at the resort, and head to Vancouver at the end of the season and find something? who knows

9. Catsel

just one year or can u get a 2nd?? and do u have to do special work to qualify for 2nd??

10. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

I can get a 2nd year without anything special. May apply for work using my degree (computer science) though in which case they could sponsor me if they wanted potentially.

who knows man!

11. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Jamaica - St.Elizabeth when the twins have been through School we're doing it.

If you've got a bit of money to start you off you're laughing out there...

Small businesses thrive, white people & blicks educated abroad can get very high paid/positioned jobs very easily at Hotel Complexes & land/property is cheap as chips.

Then you just live off the land, grow/rear/catch everything you need & work minimal hours or retire at like 45/50.

People in "the country" there St.Elizabeth/Westmoreland/St.Anns, anywhere in the centre of the country are some of the friendliest & genuine people I have ever met, not the stereotypical ultra violence gangland warzone that the media portray in the slightest.

Even Kingston & Montego Bay are on the whole relatively safe, put it this way, I felt safer roaming the streets of Kingston at 3am than I did in certain areas of Nottingham when I lived there.

Can't wait to get back there tbh, going for the whole of November & taking the twins out there for the 1st time to meet the fammo, super excited! :)

bn14 likes this.
  12. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i would love to live in nz but im not too keen on all the poisonous animals

13. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

I've been to negril twice and boy is it a friendly place, i was intimidated by the friendliness for a few days but it is genuinely an amazing vibe. I went to a few partys, bob marleys house mainly touristy things. Can imagine being a top place to live. High grade of eveything in large quantitys if thats your bag aswell.
    The food is also out of this world

Moskit likes this.
  14. Saint

Saint Buried Audio

Living in Amsterdam for a while was real nice, would kinda like to do that again at some point.

Other than that maybe Cape Town if they got their shit together a bit, and probably in a few years too.

15. Moskit

Yeah defo BN14, thats one place on the island I haven't been is Negril, fortunately we're staying there for a few days at a Hotel, then with one of the wifes Aunties up in the hills there, so REALLY looking forward to that!

Completely get what you're saying on the "scared of the friendliness" vibe, its somehthing Brits aren't used to, people genuinely being excited and interested in somebody from another country/way of life without wanting anything else from you, even though I was very lucky & was staying with family there, I spent the 1st week thinking all the people I met were going to rob me lol, felt proper fucking guilty when I realised the above...

Proper refreshing to experience that untainted level of humanity again, horrible crash back to earth when you get back to the UK again, though. :(

16. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

isle of wight.

or australia.

or london.

17. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

I had the paranoid kidnap feeling for 8hours on way to 9mile, didnt want to go on bus so we could smoke n indulge and the people who took us were shady as fuck, or so we thought! ended up round their's most nights chilling drink rum listening to reggae and smoking the joints so baddly bummed but its all good amazing people.

Negril also has a mad nightclub called "jungle" an it literally is a jungle tree trunk urinals the works. Will be going back asap.

The only thing that wasnt pleasant to see was the poverty at 9mile. Children no more than 4 throwing joints at your feet waiting for you to pick up then pay them. I picked up alot and paid for more than it was possible to smoke just as well, i dunno it made me feel good i suppose helping them. i throw hand fulls of weed away before i came home. got some good pics.

Ocha rios water falls i could go on all day.......

18. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i want to go to the shop for a bottle of bru.

19. Moskit

Yeah poverty is a killer out there man, literally.

The mrs' family have no running water or constant electricity, but they're classed as "well off" cus they have a bit of livestock, some crops & a well, as you probably saw there are people there that would think tramps/the homeless in this country are living a life of royalty!!!

Dunns River Falls is fucking siiiiiick too, liked it more than Ochii, also YS Falls is amazing too, surrounded by a nature reserve with these endangered species of mad butterflies & Humming Birds, wicked after a belly full of Wray & Naph n a fat one :spliff:

I went to loads of dances 1st time I was out there, World Clash @ Pier One Montego Bay being the highlight...

Went to Sting in Kingston & Prison Oval in Spanish Town too - Bounty, Capleton, Sizzla, Beenie, Ninjaman etc etc, all the greats & no hint of any anymosity toward me in the slightest, nuff people letting off shots & lighting torches n shit is daunting as fuck at first, but when you realise its purely for vibes you start getting into it lol.

Gah, i'm itching to go back now!!!! :)

20. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

I stayed in the same hotel both times but would never do that again. I'd want to travel the island, see the vibes in natural native form, i think going back to a nice hotel each night kinda is a kill joy. That itch got me badly. First went in 2004 n went back 2008 seems like an age ago! Have a good trip!