If you could make the perfect track...

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
If it was within your power to make the perfect track, which elements from which producers who you use to build the track?
:rave:

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
this is gonna be another noisia thread................NOISIA (y)

hehe id use gridlock beats,noisia bassline and d kay for the other stuff.oh and enya 4 the vocals :teeth:

Dj_Fozzybear

Greenpiece Records
VIP Junglist
Pendulum beats for the main power with D Kay's shuffle an ghost beats for groove, Noisia bass for the dirt, BSE for the techy synths and Baron's hype for icing on the cake!!!
:jacko:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
itd be a bizzy b tune mixed by dillinja engineered by photek and coproduced by digital and rob playford.
thatd be completely crazy.

Kubatko

Execute The Sounds
VIP Junglist
Breaks from SPOR, IDM edits from Evol Intent, Bass by Noisia, vocals by John B, Melodies by Contour, feeling like last tunes from Usual Suspects (Sapphire 7, Calimist, Therapy) and all enginered by Photek... :)

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I would use the beat structuring from Paradox and Teebee mixed down by whoever does Pendulum's beats, bass from Bad Company and Noisia, ambience from 4 Hero and Rantoul, synth of D Kay, harmonics from D-Bridge and Greenfly, and vocals from Onalee and Fats :slayer:

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Beats by Pendulum & Noisia amen cuts by B-Key, FX by Gridlok, riff by Black Sun Empire & Cyantific to add some uplifting vibes!! Oh & last but not least Klute on mastering & has to be released on Black Sun Empire Recordings!

BumbleBeeTuna

Can you dig it?
A Calyx or A.I. thick/warm ass bassline, beats by Breakage, with intros and breakdowns by Hive, vocals by Diane Charlemagne, little details and accents from Calibre, and to really polish it off an Amit switch up reminiscent of roots or second cut (where the snare is on the 3rd beat of the measure, not the typical 2nd and 4th)

Patchie-C

orate youth!
VIP Junglist
beats by tech itch/dylan & bkey, reece by gein, subs by breakage, effects by spor, the odd 909 by dillinja, atmos & strings by tech itch , more bass by noisia, glitches by evol intent, mixed down by gigantor& teebee

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
My perfect track wouldn't be DnB, It would probably be tech house or hard techno. Thats what I'm trying to do now.

"beats by tech itch/dylan & bkey, reece by gein, subs by breakage, effects by spor, the odd 909 by dillinja, atmos & strings by tech itch , more bass by noisia, glitches by evol intent, mixed down by gigantor& teebee"

WOW! I find it amazing that anyone can actually like that stuff anymore. What happened to liking Jeff Mills, Todd Terry, Mix Master Morris, DJ crystl, Seduction, and Grooverider before he went techstep?

Last edited:

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
1992 said:
My perfect track wouldn't be DnB, It would probably be tech house or hard techno. Thats what I'm trying to do now.

"beats by tech itch/dylan & bkey, reece by gein, subs by breakage, effects by spor, the odd 909 by dillinja, atmos & strings by tech itch , more bass by noisia, glitches by evol intent, mixed down by gigantor& teebee"

WOW! I find it amazing that anyone can actually like that stuff anymore. What happened to liking Jeff Mills, Todd Terry, Mix Master Morris, DJ crystl, Seduction, and Grooverider before he went techstep?
1992 - why don't you make some ghettotech... the Detroit continuation. www.ghettotech.de. Most of the producers hang out there.