IF YOU CANT BEAT EM JOIN EM......

Sensa[dnr]

Hybrid Minds
ez people, i decided this weekend it was time to swallow my pride and join the soundcloud revolution, uploaded quite a few fresh bits includin my optical illusions remix // earection // night terrors

big up!

[edit] would help if i gave a link...its too early

www.soundcloud.com/matt-sensa

Last edited:
yeah its just one of those things i avoided gettin for a long time, cant keep up with all these crazes i.e. twitter.....facebook was another one I avoided, got to move with the times though i spose

What's wrong with soundcloud? Proper useful website imo

I got to admit i was the same

Didnt use it for ages man, think ive only been on there properly for about 4-5 months now

Its wicked!

I dont do Twitter or fuckbook either

If you are producing then the cloud is an essential website to sign up to. Getting a pro account is money well spent too! Myspace is pretty much dead so soundcloud is the way forward! You won't regret signing up Sensa

I got to admit i was the same

Didnt use it for ages man, think ive only been on there properly for about 4-5 months now

Its wicked!

I dont do Twitter or fuckbook either

too many different internet revolutions to be part of all , next year it will be somethin else :(
got to admit though, i was converted to facebook a year or 2 ago.

If you are producing then the cloud is an essential website to sign up to. Getting a pro account is money well spent too! Myspace is pretty much dead so soundcloud is the way forward! You won't regret signing up Sensa

nail on the head there mate, myspace is dead, that was what I always used for showcasin clips, needed somethin else and its lookin like soundcloud is it :P

soundcloud is awesome, not only does it have a ridiculous amount of users now (all musically minded people as well) it doesn't have any of the bullshit gimmicks or spam of myspace/facebook etc
a great way to promote your music and to discover other artists

Doesnt let me upload :( I will upload a file (no matter what size) and it will go straight up to about 90% or so within a second and stop.. Have to use the 'old skool' uploader which sucks arse

Doesnt let me upload :( I will upload a file (no matter what size) and it will go straight up to about 90% or so within a second and stop.. Have to use the 'old skool' uploader which sucks arse

i had some fun gettin it up and runnin yesterday mate, got there in the end though

sensa dont do crazes, he does crazy! dont forget to catch his madness on ruthlesssoundz.com! every fortnight or so! big up the sensa

soundclouds sound quality is so much better than myspace or facebook too.

seems like your threads been hijacked a bit, but really feeling Helter Skelter mate, even through tinny laptop speakers

soundclouds sound quality is so much better than myspace or facebook too.

seems like your threads been hijacked a bit, but really feeling Helter Skelter mate, even through tinny laptop speakers

nice one mate :) glad u feelin surprised u can hear much through laptop speakers, helter is a new-ish 1, and earection is the newest on there which has jus been signed 2 a big label cant say 2 much at min :)

Sensa[dnr];903268 said:
nice one mate :) glad u feelin surprised u can hear much through laptop speakers, helter is a new-ish 1, and earection is the newest on there which has jus been signed 2 a big label cant say 2 much at min :)

yeah it was good to hear different styles & influences, but just listened to it with a sub and decent monitors, and decided I'm going to stop producing, never going to come close to that lol

Back
Top Bottom