POW!
VIP Junglist
Where would you be placed? Iraq
What stance would you be in? Leaning back with my balls out
What would the plaque say? 'Suck My Balls, Iraq'

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
If it were of me it would say , no, cos it would never happen. Don't talk shit , a statue of me. More chance of those shitting chimps re writing shakespeare.

Scatcat

It don't mean shit
VIP Junglist
I'd want a giant statue made out of rock in some deep cave somewhere, and carve illegible symbols all around the cave and have an alter at my feet - so one day people would find it and think I was a god in the past!

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Where would you be placed? Tehran
What stance would you be in? Classic Uncle Sam Position
What would the plaque say? We want your Oil!

Like that:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I would be on the 4th plinth in Trafalger Square similar to this statue with a lot more babies, and a bigger cock.

d.o.b

Floating in the space at the edge of our solar system. Sitting in lotus position with Denon HP-1000 headphones on my head,with 9 hits of yin yang acid blotters on my tongue.

text would say : Heist - Sleep In Ya Eyes VIP

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
left foot in washington, right foot in jajapur india, poised shredding with a one thousand stringed electric guitar shaped like a hadron collider connected to an amp in st petersburg in mid-rock-howl facing jupiter.
the plaque would say 'rad galactus'. in 50 kilometer high letters carved from the kerala mountain range covered in sea salt caramel.