If I Could (Neuro)

I loved I pretty much liked the intro on this one! I think you could get a bigger drop, though. The track is pretty solid, I loved the bass too! Keep it up, man, this is a soon to be banger!

Try jumping around with the octaves.
The drums are sounding fantastic but they need a little more variety to keep them interesting.

Thanks man I felt the same way about drum variation. Gonna hopefully get back in tomorrow so will update when I'm done :)

Sick tune man. Intro isnt to my tastes, but that bass us a killer.

Try some variation with bassline and break a bit more, not just the synths. And if you mix the fill layers of the break a bit louder it would sound way more tricky.

Thanks peeps. Gonna sneak in the studio now before work so will see what I can do. And bass is mainly massive mate :)

Right just given it a little update, boosted the volume of the little fills throughout the track, and added some more ambiance and pads to the intro and throughout.

heavy man
bass is sick
drums are nice and weighty too

id really like a section were the beat picks up to a regular 1-11 kick placement oh and snare 5 and 13
but thats just me.lol
overall its sick tho mate

Thank you bro. I still think I need to do something more with the section before the central breakdown so might see if something like that works there :)

Thank you bro. I still think I need to do something more with the section before the central breakdown so might see if something like that works there :)

nice
maybe the whole second half of the tune could be like that
you know how much people complain about not enough variation.lol

Noticed it was playing the first edit through my phone, but with the new waveform? Not bad soundcloud. Should be all sorted now :)

Back
Top Bottom