Identify this track please

I am I am I am

Hello,

I am an old timer and getting a bit nostalgic about all those nights spend banging pills and visiting clubs up an down the country. In the mid 90s drum and bass was much more London thing (even the choon said so) than the house scene up north. Anyway, on my forays into the city I quite enjoyed going to cluns like labrynth and chilling out on saturdays listening to pirate radio.

One summer morning full of the best e and smoke possible on the south downs in Coulsdon I heard the most amazing tune with probably the best bassline ever. I have heard it ocne and can still remmeber it. I'd love to hear it again. Maybe somebody knows what it is.

Basically a mans voice repeating 'I am I am I am I am' over and over with a girly vocal break that went something like 'come on and try (ride) for me I love (want) you so a-yai-yai-yai-yeah' (x3). If any one knows what it is then please let me know.

Thanks.

Also, I have some old tapes taken from pirate radio around this time with mostly drum and bass. If anyone wants them they are welcome.

Jamie.

Back
Top Bottom