ID3 tags, aka mp3 tags... how to change?

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
Easy people, after getting a new phone that insists on organising my tune folders for me, i now have an 'unkown artist' folder as long as john holmes cock!

Soooo... after some research, it seems you need a program to edit the ID3 (aka MP3 tags)... anyone recomend some, or know a way to not have to edit it in a program?

did a search but mp3 & tag are 'too short or too common to search'!

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
in windows click on the file and go to properties. in the details part of that you should be able to change all the artists and album etc.

is that what you mean?

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
You don't need any software. Just right click > Properties > Details Tab. If you are using XP then you need to click advanced to get the full details.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
hmmm... see when i tried it on xp, some worked and some didnt!? ie, some allowed me to change and some didn't, is it different with win7 then, can any bludclaart change them?

---------- Post added at 12:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------

so you can, safington!

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
i'd say iTunes can get the fuck outta my computer! i hate itunes... bloody program dictating where and how i library my media!

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
i dont get the love... i like to document and organise my files myself, then click 'open file'... not have a program dictate to me!