ID from an old Ed Rush & Optical interview

Lol early 2000s...the faster, the better.
Not too sad that this "fashion" is over ;)

i'll never forget the night some guy went on before me and legit played "vessel" at +7

don't get me wrong, i adore that track, but for those few minutes i could have sworn i was in hell

Yeah I remember seeing a few DJs play 174 track at around +7 with both basses on the EQ.

The limiter would kick in whenever 2 tracks were playing and it would suddenly sound louder when it was a tune playing on it's own.

Yeah I remember seeing a few DJs play 174 track at around +7 with both basses on the EQ.

The limiter would kick in whenever 2 tracks were playing and it would suddenly sound louder when it was a tune playing on it's own.

loool the memories

the “if you don’t redline you don’t headline” folks certainly made for some interesting moments

you mentioned you downloaded it and play it slower; is the mp3 still available for direct download rather than through the forum?

no, it doesn't look like it. i just tried to upload it for you, but dnbshare says nah since it's 849 mb (i have it in one single part). do you know any alternatives ?

also which media player do you use to pitch it down?

no mediaplayer, just usb stick -> cdj. ;)

no, it doesn't look like it. i just tried to upload it for you, but dnbshare says nah since it's 849 mb (i have it in one single part). do you know any alternatives ?

no mediaplayer, just usb stick -> cdj. ;)

Do you have any audio editing software. (Audition, Audacity) You could import it into that and export as 320kbps mp3. I assume its a WAV as its so large?

Failing that just import into iTunes and convert it to mp3.

It'll be a quarter of the size.

Back
Top Bottom