ID for a J. Majik & Wickaman song

Discussion in 'Tune ID's' started by tim131, Dec 4, 2011.

1. tim131

tim131 New Member

Hi guys, I've browsed the forum for a wee while now, but only decided to join now :)

Wondering if you can help, I've only gotten into DnB in the last few months!

I happened upon a 48min track, by J Majik and Wickaman, it entitled "knowledge mix" there is a really good tune in there, about 13 or 14mins in, and it has fast paced music, with a woman singing "and it feels like me...me...me...mee" etc

I can try split the track and upload the sample, if needed, but hopefully someone should know :)

Thanks so much for looking!

2. Niz Naz

Niz Naz Active Member

omg this is fucking trippy...just made a thread on the same song! Wierd in that i've been meaning to put it up on the tune Id's for agesss and chose today of all days only to find someone else is searching for it too. Anyways I've put some audio on this thread: http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/134164-Liquid-DnB-Tune-Should-be-easy so hopefully someone could help us out. I think it should already be released..it got battered about a year ago but haven't really heard it in clubs since. Not a bad tune though!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  3. tim131

tim131 New Member

Hahaha - thats wile strange like! :p

Ah sure now ye know the artists! - all we need is the name of the song, which I'm sure someone will be able to give us!

And nice one on creating a youtube video for it! - bookmarked, saves me skipping 14mins in to the track I've on me itunes :p

Cheers

4. Niz Naz

Niz Naz Active Member

No worries mate.

---------- Post added at 21:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:08 ----------

Found it! Its Above & Beyond & Gareth Emery pres. OceanLab "On A Good Day" (J Majik & Wickaman Remix)

You can buy it here: http://www.beatport.com/release/on-a-good-day-metropolis/291685

& if you like this check out the J majik & wickaman remixes of 'something about you' by inhaler & 'let me be your fantasy' by baby D.

if your into your deeper shit then Old Heads/Ritual is a wicked release by them & watch out for "evs dead" forthcoming on Ram by Wickaman & RV.

Safe.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  5. tim131

tim131 New Member

Ah mate yer a superstar! thats ace!!

Wickaman is doing a set in fabric room two on the 16th for the ram records crimbo thing! Would be ace if he dropped this into his set! :D

Thanks again boss

6. Niz Naz

Niz Naz Active Member

haha no worries man, yeh will be down on the 16th def..might check his set out if it doesn't clash with kasra b2b spectrasoul & dub phizix in room 3. You say you've only recently got into dnb..I recommend you checking the critical room at some point that night..easily one of the best dnb labels atm. Cheers

7. tim131

tim131 New Member

Cheers man! I'll be sure to check them out, truth be told I've no heard of anyone in room 3 aha - it was originally Sub Focus that entised me! - but I've been youtubing a load of the DJ's and I think its gonna be an amazing night regardless what room, well maybe not room one... full of arseholes with caps aparently lmao

Thanks and have a good night yeah!

8. flobbydobby

flobbydobby bangin garden of dobbylon

what a nice thread.