ID DNB [Req]

trinh

Hi I have been asking a bunch of people but it seems like no one can identify this tune?

Here's the whole song, but the youtube account owner refuses to share the artist . :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npaccdDZDSA

Its a Redman - Let's Get Dirty remix but I don't know who the master mind behind this is!

Thanks!
It'd be great if I could get this, I NEED a 320

hello mate, very sorry to inform you that this type of music is called "dubstep". Not sure if you have heard of it but apparantly its the cool thing with all the kids now days. Anyway this being a drum and bass forum your unlikely to find a reliable answer here. Good luck and god speed, were all counting on you.

hello mate, very sorry to inform you that this type of music is called "dubstep". Not sure if you have heard of it but apparantly its the cool thing with all the kids now days. Anyway this being a drum and bass forum your unlikely to find a reliable answer here. Good luck and god speed, were all counting on you.

Oh sorry. I just thought maybe this forum might be able to help. Thanks though I'll continue my search somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom